IV - The Lynx

Bold text: dutch speaking

No one's Pov

Dear aunt Isabel was currently standing in a hospital room, looking down at the emerald eyed boy covered with bandages.
"The hell even happened for you to end up in such a situation again?"
Isabel wasn't surprised to see that Ash Lynx had gotten in trouble again, but more people died than they should have this time
"Dino. That's mainly it, why do you look so overwhelmed anyway? You weren't injured were you since you just found Eiji falling."

Ash and Isabel had known each other, for how long? That comes later. But they did have a good connection, Isabel could be seen as an aunt to him too at some times.
"Well a lot of stuff has been going on ok?! My nephew found out some of my shit and now he's definitely coming after me for more information!"

The Lynx had heard her mention her nephew a few times but had never actually seen him or gotten to know his name, but he wasn't considered important so it didn't matter.

"Didn't you say he had amnesia or something?" Despite the fact that she never mentioned (Y/N)'s name, she did tell stuff about him, honestly Isabel probably just forgot to say it at some point.
"Well yeah! He forgot everything before the whole bullshit but i messed up and he somehow found out-! Wait did (Y/N) go through the higher shelves in my room or something because-"

It often happened that when she was stressed, she'd switch back to dutch and then start aggressively cursing stuff, Ash managed to pick up some of the language after the amount of times she did that. Mostly swear words tho.

(A/N: Ok but i do this a lot myself—)

Realising she said someone's name, the obvious guess was if (Y/N) was her nephew's name.

"Is (Y/N) your nephew's name?"

"Ehm... bad timing?"

There now stood a tall man, about 6'2 with his (H/L) (H/C) hair at the door, his aunt had texted him to come to the hospital so they'd go somewhere else after that. Unfortunately he walked in as the two individuals were speaking about him.

Isabel spoke first, after she stopped cursing in dutch.

"Oh (Y/N)-! No no the timing's fine- i told you to stay outside tho! Why the hell are you in here?"

His aunt did in fact tell him to wait outside, but sent him the wrong time and he had already been waiting 45 minutes out there so ended up coming inside to see himself

"I've been waiting for 45 minutes. I can only blame you,"

Meanwhile, Ash had been watching the two speak when a sudden realisation came through his mind

"Wait a minute, aren't you the man i ran into at the library? And switched bags with somehow"

Isabel now stood there confused before bursting out

"WAIT YOU WERE THE ONE HE RAN INTO-?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?? I SHARE THE SAME LAST NAME WITH HIM AND YOU DEFINITELY WENT THROUGH HIS STUFF!"

"You're just an idiot Isabel, well would i be able to get my stuff back?"

"No. It's gone."

"WAT BEDOEL JE MET 'HET IS WEG'??"*

(*WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'IT'S GONE'??)

—————————————————

This chapter is far from being my favourite one, and it only has about 500 words this time but i don't think i would've updated for another month if i hadn't done it now, the chapter doesn't make all that much sense but deal with it for now— also if my dutch has spelling errors tell me because spelling ain't my thing