snape x nevile

Nevile had just come out of the shower that was connected to Snape's room. He walked out only wearing a fluffy white towel around his waist. He when to sit on the large king-sized bed and get dressed into his pyjamas. Just as he reached over into the drawer, his hands were suddenly whipped around behind his back.

Nevile groaned knowing what was going to happened next, no matter what he did he wouldn't be able to stop it, but that didn't stop him from trying. He was lifted up into the air by magic and was left dangling for a second. He looked back as far as his neck would let him but he couldn't find the culprit.

The young Hogwarts student was lowered onto the bed was left with his hand behind his back with his ass in the air. Nevile tried to get up but soon found himself completely helpless and exposed to the bed.

Nevile heard long footsteps coming up from behind him, they stopped in front of the bed before he felt a dip.

"Hello baby," Snape said while examining Nevile's positioning.

"Hello, daddy." Nevile replied to Snape.

Snape walked around the room to retrieve something and then walked back to where Nevile was. He placed all of the objects on the bed before moving behind Nevile.

"Do you have any idea what I'm planing baby?" Snape asked while he lubed up his fingers.

"No daddy." Replied Nevile before he moaned as snape inserted three fingers.

"Good." was Snape's only reply.

After pumping his fingers in and out of Nevile for a while he decided that it was time to start the real fun. He took the jar sitting on the bed and shook the contents. There was a clinking sound that came out of it.

"Any guesses on what this is?" He said while he was still shaking the jar.

"N-No..." Was Nevile's shaky reply. He was beginning to become concerned about what was to come.

"It's a jar of marbles and every single one of them is going inside of you." snape said casually.

Nevile made a sob, he didn't know the size of the jar but knowing snape he knew it wasn't small.

Snape poured lube into the jar and shook it up making sure that every one of them was coated before he took a small bullet vibrator and lubed it up as well.

"To make sure you clench I'll insert this into you," Snape said as though he was explaining something to a child.

He slowly pushed it into Nevils little pink hole. He pulled out the remote and turned it onto a medium setting. Nevile cried out, he had tears running down his face. Snape moved the jar so that it was in front of him. He took the first marble and held it in front of the hole in front of him.

"I want you to count ok?" Nevile nodded.

Snape pushed the first marble into his hole and pressed it in as far as his finger could.

Nevile shook below him, shaking his head as he felt the marble inside of him.

"Nooo p-please... don't!' Pleaded Nevile.

Snape slapped Nevile's ass. "I told you to count!"

"O-one!" Nevile cried out as he felt the impact on his ass.

"Good boy." Praised Snape. Nevile smiled and melted into the praise.

Snape took another marble and slowly pushed it into Neville's hole, making sure that it hit the other one inside of him pushing the buzzing vibrator further into Neville causing him to arch his back with a high pitched squeal.

"Anghn... Twoooo...Daddy pleasee!" Nevile had more tears running down his face.

Snape continued to press more and more further inside of Nevile watching as small bumps appeared in his lower belly. The boy below Snape was falling apart at the stimulation he was receiving, having to let each marble in and hold it while a vibration bullet was buzzing inside of him was overwhelming. He was so close to coming, his cock was red and dangling but due to him being tied up in his position he could get no friction to relieve some of his pent up tension.

"Threeee...aghn.....f-four!" Nevile moaned out as Snape pushed two more marbles into him. They were cold and they made him feel almost unbearably full even though he knew many more were still to come.

Snape continued put push marble after marble into Neville's little pink hole watching as his belly continued to grow with each one added to him. Nevile was sobbing and moaning, he didn't know how much more of the tiny torcher devices put inside of him.

"You're almost done baby just a couple more," Snape said after he pushed yet another marble in, "Do you remember what number you're on?"

Nevile was so out of it he had forgotten to keep track, "Uhhh...f-fifty twoo?" He eventually pulled himself together enough to reply.

"Wrong baby, I thought I told you to keep track?" Snape asked rhetorically. "As punishment, I'm going to make you take the rest in all at once."

"What no I ca-Annh-n't do that." Poor Nevile said.

Snape grouped the rest of the marbles and shoved all of them right into Neville's open hole, making sure to push them far up inside. Nevile squealed as the last of them penetrated him and sighed a breath of relief once they were all settled.

"Good boy, very good boy." Praised Snape as he rubbed Nevils back. "Now I need you to give them back to me."

"Noooo...uhgh..I can't!" Nevile cried out.

"You can and you will." Snape said as he pulled Nevile so that he was sitting on his lap with his knees to his chest and his legs spread. He moved the discarded jar under Neville's puffy hole pushed gently on his lower belly and watched as Nevile sobbed as each tiny orb was pushed out. Multiple popping sounds were heard as marble after marble was pushed out of his hole, once his stomach was flat again Snape noticed the jar wasn't quite filled.

"I think some of them didn't make it out." Snape commented slyly.

"Wha-whaa..." Nevile said as his head flopped down. He felt overstimulated and drowsy from everything.

"I guess I'll have to take them out myself." Snape said as he moved one of his hands towards Neville's hole.

"Nonono-Ahngh!" Nevile screamed as he felt Snape's hand reach up inside of him. Snape began fishing about in Nevile's hole trying to grab each remaining marble. He slowly pulled out marble after marble until only the vibrator was remaining.

"You wanna come baby?" Snape asked as he reached for the remote.

"Y-yes.." Nevile slurred in a haze.

"Go on then, come." Snape said as he turned the dial up to the max.

"NGFHNHNGFN" Nevile screamed ass he came undone. He released all over the sheets and his chest as all of his pent up tension was released. He writhed and moaned the whole way through before he finally came to a rest only being held up by Snape and the magic ropes.

"Good boy." Praised Snape as he turned off the vibrator and slowly pulled it out. He took away the magic ropes and gently laid Nevile down. He moved everything to the bedside table and moved the covers over the both of them. "You did good baby." Snape said quietly as he kissed Nevile gently on his neck as they both drifted off into sleep.