A Father🕊🐞

honestly this one is all over the place. It was supposed to be Philza angst but I messed it up. I also didn't care to finish it and gave it a new ending so I could get it done faster.

People gathered around talking and mourning the death of the person they lost. Wilbur Soot Minecraft died at age 24, the day before Tommy's birthday. He died from an overdose and left a note behind explaining why he did this but only the Minecraft family knows. Although it seems like it hit his father and twin hard but in reality it's the younger brother who has it worse. See his father claims to be closer to him but he wasn't. Philza, his father, only raised him until he turned 10 by then and he didn't care much. Techno was his twin but was never that close to him. The reason behind that was because their dad kept them away from each other. Even then he made no effort to spend his time with Wilbur. Tommy was one of his closest brothers and friends. Wilbur raised him when his father refused to, he took care of him, they were there for each other. Tommy did his best to help his brother when he was down. Everything went downhill when Sally, his lover, died in childbirth and when his child also died the minute it was born. Tommy did his best to cheer him up but it was no use. When they had gotten home Philza immediately put all the blame on Tommy even though it was said it was his fault. Even if he put all the blame on Tommy and never raised him he somehow still loved him but will never admit to that.

~~~~~~

Philza sat on his bed reading a book called One of Us is Lying. A knock is heard at his door.

"Come in." He called out

A blond haired teen looking very tired, bruised and lonely had opened the door. However that didn't mean he felt bad for him.

"What do you want Tommy?" Philza asked annoyance laced in his voice

"I um w-wanted to tell you that t-there's some kids a-at school and they're b-bullying me." Tommy stuttered

Philza sighed in annoyance, he was in such a good mood too but Tommy just had to come in with his problems.

"Oh grow up Tommy. Just because kids are just teasing you doesn't mean they're bullying you." Philza huffed

Tommy nodded his head and left the room. Philza put down his book and walked to his desk. He needed something to bring up his mood. He pulled out a paper and pencil. He started writing a note for his favorite son.

Hello Technoblade, if you're reading this that means I've gone out for a while. Dinners in the refrigerator, please eat something and sleep this time.

-Love, your father

He taped the note on his door and headed out, he also grabbed a sweater just in case it got cold. He walked to Niki's bakery, it was owned by the girl's mother before she passed away. The little bell rang signaling he had entered. Instead of Niki greeting him it was puffy. Puffy was ok but he doesn't really like her. It was mainly because she would tease him on the adventures they would sometimes have together.

"Hello Phil, what can I get for you?" Puffy smiled

"Can you make some chocolate cupcakes but pig themed?" Philza asked

"Of course. When do you need them by?" she asked

"I need them before October third." he stated

"Alrighty then, I'll give you a call when they're ready." she smiled

Philza waved bye to her and headed out, he still didn't want to go home yet. He decided he wanted to get some new books. He walked to the library and headed straight to the chapter books. An hour later and was finally going back home but this time he had brought two bags filled with books. When he entered the house he already knew Technoblade was home. He walked to his room first to put his books down. Philza then walked to Technoblade's room to check on him. He pushed open the door slightly to see Technoblade listening to music.

~~~Cupcake~~~

Philza had just picked up the cupcakes, his son sat at the dinner table waiting for him. Philza told them he brought dessert, though Tommy looks like he didn't want to be there. Technoblade looked a little concerned but that was interrupted by Phil. Philza walked in with a white box, placing one cupcake for his sons on a plate and serving it to them. Tommy looked uncomfortable at the cupcake so he pushed it away. This annoyed Philza.

"What is it too cute for you to eat?" Technoblade teased

"I just don't want to eat it." Tommy mumbled

"Ungrateful child." Philza muttered

He knew the only one who heard him say that was Tommy. The adults watched as Tommy walked up the stairs presumably to his room.

"What did you say?" Technoblade asked

"I didn't say anything." I stated

~~~~~~

Philza laid on his bed, reading a book called Lost in the Never Woods. A knock was heard at his door.

"Come in!" he called out

Two young kids come through the door, one of them being a brunette the other being a blond. They sat on his bed, both having distressed faces.

"Wilbur, Tommy, what's wrong?" Philza asked

Both boys looked at each other then at Philza until finally one of them spoke.

"Daddy, the men don't want to feed you anymore." The blonde named Tommy cried

"Oh don't worry my little sunshine, I can join you when they don't feed me." Philza smiled

"Then will Techno join us?" the brunette named Wilbur asked

"Maybe, just maybe." Philza smiled and ruffled the kids hair

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Just...just pull the plug, Doc."

The doctor pulled the plug for the old blond man. It seems the death of his two sons really did affect him. Maybe it was there to show him he sucked as a father.

"Technoblade, I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thanks Ranboo." Technoblade mumbled