Twelve

"How could you?! You know I love her!" I heard Liam shout, I flinched a little bit at the sound whilst Eleanor held me by my arms preventing me from getting up and going to Liam. Ryder, Zayn, Niall and Louis are all in there; an easier way to put it, the girls are with me and the boys are in the kitchen. I bit my lip anxiously as I waited for them to all come back, I hope Liam doesn't do anything...

-Liam's POV-

I'm not going to lie, I wanted to punch Harry but Amber's words kept getting stuck in my brain. I left the kitchen giving him a death glare and walking into the living room, I saw Amber talking to Eleanor but Amber look preoccupied and scared. What have I done?

I walk over to the sofa, sitting down slowly before Amber turned round, she examined me for a second checking if I had any bruises or something before hugging me, in one of those killing type hugs, I smiled before pulling her away and bringing her in for a long, deep kiss. She without a second hesitation kisses back, making me smile. My hands reach her waist and hers around my neck, they feel so good there. She pulls away slowly and I pout, making her giggle and kiss my pouting lip. "I love you so much" I mutter, my lips dangerously close to hers, it makes me want to smash my lips with hers, she is so perfect. In so many ways, words cannot describe her. Hell I can't! I  give up and plant my lips with hers, moving in perfect sync. "Ew!" Melissa says, we break apart as I chuckle and Amber giggles, I love her laugh and the way her eyes and nose crinkles up when she laughs is so adorable. I look at her, she makes me smile seeing her so happy, it makes my heart flip. I absoloutely love her with all my heart, her eyes find my gaze and we meet for a spilt second but she looks away, she is so adorable.

"Amber..? Look at me?" I say in a baby voice and pouting, she giggles shaking her head, i use my index finger and thumb to move her chin so she faces me. We look at each other and i peck her gently before pulling away. How does she make me feel like this? It's crazy. Not even Danielle or Sophia can do this to me, she is unique. My unique girlfriend, I like the sound of that, it has a nice ring.

"Liam, did you hear me?" Amber asks, snapping me out of my trance I look at her and shake my head "Sorry, I zoned out" I replied sheepishly, she smiles before continuing "What I said was tomorrow I have a photoshoot and I am not sure when I am coming back, so I was thinking if you could go pick up Melissa from school and possibly Ryder from college depends what time he comes out" She says, I nod before thinking of an idea. "What if I go with you to the shoot and when Melissa comes out I pick her up and bring her there, so we can meet up?" I ask, she nods, smiling. "Ok, Cool." I say, she gets up "I am going to the room, I need to get ready, I am going shopping with Eleanor" She says and I nod. "Ok, but be back soon, I will miss you babe" I say, pecking her lips, she giggles and walks off.

-Amber's POV-

I walk upstairs and raid the wardrobe before picking out my outfit, a white cami top in corset shape, a big brown belt, a floral skirt and knee high socks with brown boots below knee, I leave my hair loose before applying neutral make-up with a brown smoky eye. I walk back down and I hear a wolf whistle as me and Eleanor both walk down, I look at the boys to see Liam's mouth literally hanging on the floor whilst Louis looks like he is having some dirty thoughts, I smirk and go up to Liam as I hear him gulp. "Hey Li" I say in a low feminine growl near his ear, he bites his lip with a deathly grip before placing his hands on the small of my back, pulling me up to kiss him, I smirk and kiss back. "You really like kissing me don't you?" I ask provactively, he growls lowly right near my ear. "Don't do this to me" He mutter as he nibbles on my earlobe. "A'right, come on lovebirds, me and Amber need to go." Eleanor says, clapping her hands. I move away from Liam as Eleanor grabs my hand and pushes me towards the door, I smirk, waving goodbye to them as we leave.

--

 "This dress would look amazing on you!" Eleanor squeals as she holds up a seafoam green spaghetti strap dress, I roll my eyes. "More like you, El" I say and she pouts "Go try it? For me?" She says and I nod. "Just because you're a good friend" I say, grabbing the dress and walking into the changing rooms. I put the dress on, walk out and see Eleanor's mouth hit the floor. Literally. "You need to buy it. It looks amazing on you, plus Liam would be really happy" Eleanor winks, making me blush and turn scarlet red. "No!" I say, "I am not doing that, with Liam. Yet" I say, I don't think she knows that I am still a virgin.

"Ok, but still get it." Eleanor says and I nod, I walk up to the cashier lady and pay for the dress. "I think we have everything and we can go" I say referring to the millions of bags that we're holding. She smirks and nods as we leave the store, walking towards the car, To be honest, I am surprised no fan has walked up to us to ask for a picture or something, Not to be rude or anything but yeah. It's only because normally they do, so it surprises us when we get a time of our own like we're normal people, we are normal people and all but we date celebrities and stuff, at least that's what on a Directioner's mind, I know this because, well I was a Directioner myself and still am, but no-one knows.

--

"We're home!" Me and Eleanor shout as we open the front door, immediatley we hear footsteps, meaning the boys are running to us. "Welcome back!" They shout to us, Louis and Liam run up to us, taking our bags before giving us a kiss. I smirk, kissing him back before pulling away. "Bag?" I ask, showing my hand so he can give me the bag, he shakes his head. "I'm taking it upstairs" I pout and try to take it off of him "Please?" I ask, he sighs before handing me a bag, I notice it was the small Pandora bag. I roll my eyes "Come on, please?" I ask and he shakes his head running up the stairs. I run up behind him and as I reach the door, he pulls me inside closing the door. "Li-" I was interrupted by him smashing his lips with mine. "You have no idea how much I missed you, especially with you wearing that" He mumbles against at my lips. I smirk as my hand reaches for his hair "I missed you too" I mumble back to him, he released a low growl,  bite my lip and pull away.

"I'll start tidying these bags, ok? I'll see you downstairs" I say, pushing hair out of my face and packing away, he looked a bit concerned but shrugged it off. I saw the door close as he left, I was alone in the room. I felt my knees buckle under me and I fell, but I didn't feel pain, I just sobbed. I was fixed with only giving away virginity after marriage, but what if Liam doesn't want to wait? I wiped away my stray tears and continued tidying my stuff away.

"I'm not going down there like this" I mumble to myself. I pull on some white shorts, a black bandeau with a superman muscle top and a pair of white Sperry's. I tugged at my hair until I finished making my top-bun, I got eye drops for bloodshot eyes and squeezed at the little thing until it went into my eyes. I quickly fixed my concealer, powder, mascara, blush and lipgloss, I was finally happy with myself as I walked downstairs. Things were even more tense now with me and Harry, I don't know why he did that. Is he trying to ruin my relationships? His green orbs meet mine as we share the same look on our face; misunderstanding. I walk over to Liam who places me on his lap and leaves wet kisses everywhere "Liam" I whine, trying to swat him away from me, he just groans, pulling me closer.

"Ok, I'll stay but on one condition" I start, Liam's eyes look up at me, glimmering as we meet, he smiles at me "You're making dinner" I finish, smirking. He nods and walks off to the kitchen, I follow behind him, I don't want to be alone with Harry. Who knows what could happen?

--

"Your really good cook, Li" I say as I finish the sauce that goes over the chicken, he smiles at me before pecking my lips "Thanks love" He places the plates around the table.

"Food's ready!" Liam hollers, a load of footsteps are heard. "I heard food" Niall says, I roll my eyes and hand him a plate which he stuffs down.

"Wow"

-------

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is super small Butttttttt I have a really super special announcement for you!
I am going to try and do 2 stories at the same time! So there's going to be loads of uploads sooner today with descriptions of the stories and your going to have a choice on which one! :) but if I don't get enough opinions then I'll choose one later on.

VOTE
COMMENT
READ
~ GIVE ME OPINIONS