"How did you know my name" I asked confused

"We served your mother and we would talk to you when you were still in your mother's womb"

'Kyaaa that's so cute'. " Well I guess it's good to finally meet you in person"

"Yes Master (y/n)"

"Please don't call me master, just treat me how you would treat a friend"

"Okay Lady (y/n)"

'Never mind😑' I turn to kakashi "Hey kakashi, I think it's best you head back to the village as I plan to live here from now on" I said he nodded and said goodbye as he headed back to the village

I was getting to know them better when I realize that the sun was setting, we all said our good byes as I began to stroll around the village.

I walked to the house that I lived in before i  lived in konohagakure, and the house my parents died in. As I finally reach my house that was considerably big and hard to miss but it isn't surprising, I mean I am the daughter of the village leader.

I walk to the back where my enchanted garden and where I buried my parents, the reason this garden was called the enchanted garden is because this garden never dies and doesn't need someone to take care of it. Because there is a special tree in it 'the tree of life'

 Because there is a special tree in it 'the tree of life'

(This Is the tree of life)

Link: https://images.app.goo.gl/UjbH18bLaJ4Di7xH7

This tree protects its land and can sometimes guide people, I made sure that my parents were buried next to it.

I walked to the tree, my parents names was in graves on it, and the tree grow overtime covering my parents corps. I spent around half an hour walking around the village humming a lullaby (Isabella lullaby). Then went back to my home....err the mansion and went to sleep

^Time Skip^

It been 4 months and I've been training really hard on how to utilize the summonings and getting closer to them individually, i was surprised when I found out there were some who are half breeds like a half fairy and elf I like to call them a 'Fea' I don't know why it just sounds kind of cute.

In around a week or 2 I plan on heading to Clover Kingdom, I'm aware of the fact that I still have 1 months before the magic Knights exam but i want to settle down a bit earlier so I can get familiar with the area.

I now am the permeant leader of this village, there is so villages because they were all killed a day after my parents were killed but animal rome around, keep the village safe and serve me. But I do often have people from across different villages come and stay for a few a while.

I sent invitations to all my friends from the hidden leaf and the sand siblings so that we can spend time with each other before I go to Clover village.

We spend our time playing games, drinking, eating contests, drinking contest, gambling and having fun

Garra: the o-other day I-I saw a fish drowning it looked so cool

Garra apparently has low alcohol tolerance, it was so funny seeing him spouting bullshit

Naruto: I know, I've seen it myself

And it was funnier seeing naruto supporting Garras bullshit

Shikamaru was smoking with me, the took a nap

Choji was eating

Ino and Sakura are fighting

Sasuke and sai aren't giving a shit about anything that's going on and minding their own business

Lee was trying to prove his strength to all the girls by picking a fight with Sasuke while drunk

Neji and ten ten are holding lee back

Tamari and Kankuro are drinking

We all enjoyed ourselves especially on the last day because we swam in the lake, playing with all the animals and got to observe nature.

They all went back to what they would normally do and I summoned phoenix so that I could reach Clover Kingdom quicker then when you walk.

Link: https;//images

Link: https;//images.app.goo.gl/NVMRWLNtdQ3Q4t5U9

'I'm not sure what I'm supposed to expect by the time I reach the Kingdom'

———————————————————————————————————————————

Date: April 29, 2021

987 Words