Chapter 3: The Bloomed Flower

Start from the beginning

"No no! You should've told me earlier, I could've prepared some meals for you guys!" She stated, "and you should keep your clothe together, you will catch a cold if you wear it like this!" 

Stern as always...

"The Great Inosuke will never get sick!" Inosuke shouted with pride. Yet, he allowed Aoi-san to fix his clothes. 

(*Eyebrows wiggles intensively*)

"Come on! Giyuu-sama, Sanemi-sama, and Uzui-sama are also there!" Aoi informed. 

"Wait, really?!" I questioned. 

"Yes, they are having the daily check-up today."

"I see, then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" I yelled with excitement. I can't wait to see my comrades. 

Soon, we have arrived at the Butterfly Mansion. Looking beautiful as always, they seemed to be under great care. 

"Aoi-san!" The three girls yelled together. They have grown so much!

"Tanjiro-kun, Nezuko-chan, Zenitsu-kun, Inosuke-kun!"

"It's nice seeing you guys! Looks like all three of you had gotten taller!!" 

Nezuko was petting their head, Zenitsu was waving while Inosuke was just looking around. 

"I think they are in the room towards the right. You just need to turn left." Aoi informed while heading towards the storage. Nezuko decides to help her. 

"Okay, thank you," I replied.

"What the hell are they even saying?" Zenitsu questioned while getting closer to the room. 

"Huh? What did you hear?"

"I heard Giyuu-san's voice saying 'I am not disliked, I am not disliked...'"

We reached the room, there is a strong alcohol smell from there. Are they drinking?

I can hear voices from inside:

"Please don't drink too much, it'll make your body worse."

"I only have 3 sips...!"

"I am not disliked..." 

The door suddenly slid open, revealing a girl...no a woman. Her long hair is in a half-do with the familiar butterfly hairpin. Her beautiful, yet blind eyes stare into my eyes. I feel like I can stare at it forever. 

"Tanjiro-kun?"

"E-eh?! Good afternoon, Kanao!" 

"The four of them are here? Come have a drink then!" Uzui invited. His face was dusted with pink shades. He looks like he is about to collapse anytime. 

"This alcohol is too strong-" Kanao's sentence was cut off by Inosuke.

"I WILL BEAT THIS WHATEVER ALKOLHALT! I BET I AM STRONGER!!" 

Me and Zenitsu had tried to pull Inosuke away, but he keeps on saying he wants to challenge the alcohol. He doesn't even know what it is since we don't have any at home. 

Kanao was able to calm him down by...

"Are you sure you can carry him?"