The second goes from 8-9. So how old is this guy.

"тнιѕ gυу мυѕт вє αвσυт 18 ιи ∂σg уєαяѕ σя ѕσмєтнιиg" I mumble in my native language not caring about the still guy with a now confused face.

"Himari stop terrorizing the new kid" a voice behind us speaks out, making "Himari" jump in surprise-Fear?-

"Aya??" He let's go of my hand and turns around to the girl. She has short black hair to her neck and  huge green-hazel?- eyes.

"Himari is 10 and has been held back due to his stupidity,  Nice to meet you mal-achi" she says stammering out my name but still pronouncing it correctly.

"How about I call you Mal, it's easier to say then your whole name" she says but I'm not really replying to busy staring at her.
She was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen.

"Yeah, that's ok" I reply after a minute. She wasn't wrong about a nick-name but I wanted people to say my whole name.

"I still have to get going so I'll see y'all tomorrow" I say quickly and running off.
.

(Scene change)

"Those there are the civilian book dear" the sweet Liberian lady says to me directing me to the some books.

I needed some and Lin gladly handed me her Library card, which was in shinobi but since I was a civilian-less than that even- I was directed to the civilian books.

So here I was,a dictionary in one hand-along with my words- and another library book to read while translate it at the same time, which wasn't hard. The book was reviewing of the science here in Konaha and I was trying to compare it back to science at home. They were missing a bunch of stuff in this book, but then again it might because of the civilian book category I got it from.

I wasn't much of a science guy, or someone interest in economics, but it was kinda like I had to from the shifted change of everything.

Back at that other village I never noticed the change of size of the leafs or the way they looked during the changes of seasons but now I do. I myself was different, my sleeping was heavier then the others at the orphanage, my energy levels weren't as high as there's. They're level of food that they ate was bigger than mine, I wasn't sure if that was because I hadn't been able to eat properly in months but I'll figure out soon.

"What does the evolution of leaves have to do with your lesson today?" A voice says behind me making me nearly fall out of my seat.
"Lin i think it's rude to sneak up on others"

"Don't avoid the question"

I roll my eyes and than explain to her about the weird change of leaves from here than from home.
"Ok our leaves may be bigger than yours back at home what's wrong with that?" She asks confused

"They don't only look different, they feel different, they evolve differently!!" I say try to get my book on leaves back from her hands, which she was dangling above me
"You can learn about that later when you learn this" she says pulling out the so annoying 'educational' book from class that we were using in class.

"Nobody cares about the stuff in class, leaves are more important" I say huffing in annoyance in my seat.

"Yeah I bet they are, I have new words for you but from the dictionary in front of you I'm sure you've learned some new ones already"she says as she grabs a comb and brush to straighten up my hair

"I already learned all of this words in kanji" I mumble annoyed
"Sure but from your notes of messy writing you haven't learned how to write it fully, practice your studies and the writing and I'll give you this" she says pulling out a small book with "The understanding of Chakra".
"What the hell does that even mean" I say

"The answer to all your questions, finish your lessons and I'll give it to you" she says finishing brushing my hair into low bun

"This WHOLE THING, ill be done with the grade by the time I finish this" I complain
"No you'll finish it earlier then the other kids, so I say you hurry up unless you want your books back"she says lastly before doing her usual disappearance trick that she had yet to tell me how she does.

I sigh and put my night clothes on and getting in bed
'She can be annoying at times'

(Time skip)
"Ay, yo yo yo wassup" the annoying voice for the last few weeks said again
"I'm not giving you the answers for last weeks homework Himari so buzz off"
"Ah then it seems I'll just have to keep annoying you then huh" he said smiling brattishly
Rolling my eyes before handing him a piece of paper
"How about jotting down ur own notes, maybe then you won't be held back" I say flipping a page in my book.

"Well good thing your here cuz I've been passing for a while because of you" he says smug.

"Yeah I bet you do"

"Well if your passing riddle me this, how come you failed that reading review we just had?" I asked earning a gasp

"You failed the reading review? How it was so easy" Aya says in disbelief glancing at me before rolling her eyes.
"Mal, will you please put the leaf down for once" she says dead-panning.
"You and these leaves, what are you exactly gaining other then being called weird?" Himari chimes in to try to get understanding.

"They call me weird?"I say pausing at what I was doing for a moment.

Aya rolls her eyes at me again and begins chatting about her plans for after school trying to ignore the questions I was throwing at her.

"Wonder what makes the leaves round here so odd"

"- yeah so then after we finish shopping for food I'm gonna make-"

"Wonder what this weird stuff running inside of the leave tho"I question watching the leaf closely.

"..you mean chakra?" Himari questions.

"Chakra what's that?"

"..no way have you been living under a rock!!"aya finally says,completely bamboozled.

"Uh? Maybe"

.
.
"He seems to be tagging along just well Sir, not anything unusual"

"..still keep an eye on him, who knows what his real intentions could be" an old gruff voice said.

A nod of the head and a snap of a finger the unknown presence was gone.
.
.