"Gel magic : sticky salamander" she said as a big salamander made out of gel appeared. The beam went into the salamander and went into the ceiling.

"What?" said Gauche looking surprised that his spell was stopped.

"You're kind of ruining a touching reunion so stay out of my way" said Sally calmly as she jumped into the salamanders middle and started moving towards them.

Asta jumped towards the gel salamander and swiped his sword at it. But it moved out of the way before the sword could hit it, " Tch, it's faster than I thought" he thought as he jumped against the caves wall and started flying towards the gel salamander again. This time he ended up cutting off its head.

"You know it doesn't work if your attacks connect" said Sallly smiling as her salamander head went back again.

"Let's try this one" said Gauche as multiple mirrors appeared in front of him, "Mirror magic : reflect refrain" he said as all the mirrors shot beams at the gel salamander. But it had the same result like when he fired one beam, the beams shot into the gel missing Sally and were re directed to the ceiling.

Then some gel shot at Gauche from the salamander but in a blink of eyes, Asta managed to save Gauche from the shot." Hey, why are you helping me brat?!" Asked Gauche. " Don't be stupid, of course because you're my companion" Said Asta without turning around. " Lie, you must wanted to act cool in front of my Marie aren't you?!" Said Gauche annoyed.

Asta turned around and held Gauche by his colar. " Enough with these jealousy and bad thoughts toward someone else! I Help You Because I'm Magic Knight And You Need Help. I Don't Cared If You Appreciate It Or Not, I Know What I Do!!" Shouted Asta making Gauche left speechless. He then released Gauche colar and turned foward.

" Helping other is the way we help ourselves" Said Asta making Gauche eyes wide open.

Another blast of gel shot towards Asta but he dodged it and sent a multiple black slash toward gel mage who managed to get one hit in the tail. " HaHa, what an interesting spell! However your spell can't work at m-" She couldn't finished as she noticed her salamander didn't regenerate. " What.. could this boy has anti magic?" Thought Sally as she was interrupted by someone.

"flame magic : fire cross" said sister as the gel salamander started to heat up making Sally jump away as the gel exploded and the fire formed into a cross. Fire started to surround her fist as she jumped up towards Sally. But the gel mage dodged her attack and sister landed back on the ground.

Asta couldn't believe what he was just seen. nun, "Wow sister, not bad despite being an old" he said smirked.

"Why, because I'm a former magic knight. Don't underestimate Theresa, the lion of the crimson lions" she said.

"Wait you were a magic knight and if you were from the crimson lions, did you know captain Feugoleon?" he asked standing back up.

"Who,you mean little Feugo" Theresea said smiling while Asta look surprised that the crimson lions captain had such a nickname, "Yes I thought him how to use his magic when he was just a boy".

"Wow, seems like you're his master" Said Asta looking disbelief. " Of course I am" Replied sister smiling.

"Well, I'm sure you heard about what happened to him" said Asta looking down remembering the condition the crimson lions captain was in.

"Yes I heard, tell me Asta is this girl from the group that attacked the capital" she asked. " Yes she is. Talk about psycho" Said Asta feeling disgusted with Sally who kept licking her lips.

Hey old hag you mind getting me out of this" said Gauche looking annoyed since the gel was still keeping him stuck to the wall.

"You could try asking me a little nicer you sister complex!" said Theresa.

"You're really annoying" said Sally looking bored.

"Hey Sally get me out of this" said the mud mage.

"Hmm that binding spell looks difficult to get out of" said Sally.

"Please there's gotta be something you can do , anything" said the mud mage.

"Anything, are you sure?" said Sally smiling.

"Yes anything then ill help you beat these people" said the mud mage before smiling, "The jokes on you, once I'm out of these I'm gonna take the money and make a run for it" he thought before Sally injected a needle into his ear.

"Sorry but you did say anything" said Sally as she removed the needle and blood came out of his ear. Mud then started to come out from all over his body.

"Brother!!" shouted Niege looking worried as more mud came out of his brothers body. The mud covered him entirely and started to turn into a mud giant.

"You're free of the bonds now, the only thing is you're no longer human" said Sally.

" What the hell is that?!" Shouted Asta.

"His magic powers gone completely out of control" said Theresa when the mud giant punched the caves wall, making some rubble fall down and the kid scream from being afraid.
"Asta, Gauche you two stay back and look after the children" she said when Gauche got on his broom and picked up Marie.

"Big brother what are you doing, what about the others" Marie asked her brother looking worried as they flew into a passageway that would lead to the outside.

"They don't matter, the only person I care about protecting is you" said Gauche as he continued to fly forward.

"Are you kidding me" said Asta looking surprised.

"That fool" said Theresa looking annoyed while releasing it was up to her and Asta to defend the children from the mud monster and Sally, a member of the eye of the midnight sun.

.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hello guys! Sorry for this short chapter. I ran out of Idea because I planned to make this story a little bit different with the real one. I don't wanted to copy 100% from the actual story, so I gotta need to changed it. Expect that maybe tomorrow or after it I will post the new chapter of another story.

Well see ya ✌🏻