𝟎𝟏𝟒. family day

Start from the beginning

"Now... have we met?" The woman asked the twins, walking around them, studying their faces.

Milo shakes his head, "Uh, no. I don't think so. We're new here. We're sort of like a..."

"Transfer students," Mal finished for Milo.

"Yeah," Milo replied.

"Ah, yes," the woman said.

Then, Alex walked over to them, "Grammy!"

"Oh, Alex!" The woman said as she turned to face Alex, "Give grammy a kiss, dear!" They kissed each other's cheek's before Alex looked at Milo and Mal.

"Grammy?" Milo and Mal asked, confused.

Alex nodded, "Sleep Beauty's mother? Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to these two. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap."

"What?" The woman asked, confused as she turned to look at the twins.

Milo and Mal smiled but it came off as more of a smirk.

The woman looked at the twins shocked, "You!" She exclaimed, causing everyone to look at her. Everyone looked up to them to see what was going to happen, "H-how are you here?" The women continued, "And how have you stayed so young?" She asked, looking at Mal.

Ben came up behind Milo, putting an arm around Milo's shoulder as the other three Vks stood behind Mal and Milo, "Queen Leah, it's okay," Ben told Queen Leah, "Maleficent is still on the island. This is Milo and Mal, her son and daughter. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us?" Queen Leah asked Ben, "Come on, you remember don't you?" Queen Leah asked Fairy Godmother, who nodded and took Leah's hand, trying to calm her down, "The poison apples! And the spells. The spells," She looked at Milo and Mal, "My daughter...was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So, her first words, her first step, I missed it all!"

"I'm so sorry-" Milo tried to reach for Queen Leah but Chad placed himself between them.

"Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad told Milo.

"Don't do this, Chad," Ben said, through gritted teeth.

"What?" Chad asked Ben, "They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids, huh? Kindness? Fair play? No uh, no way, okay?" He continued, "You stole another boy's boyfriend," Chad pointed at Milo, "You are probably also gonna steal someone's boyfriend," He pointed at Mal, "You enjoy hurting people," Chad pointed at Jay, "And you. You're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater," he glared at Evie.

Evie stepped forward a little, "Mirror Mirror in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie asked her mirror before shoving it in Chad's face so he could see himself.

Chad just laughed, "What? Come on!" He knocked the mirror out of her hand.

Jay charged at him as he grabbed him by the collar, "Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!"

Evie walked up to him then she sprayed some perfume that knocked him out. He fell into Lonnie's arms.

"Come on, Milo," Mal said as she pulled Milo away. Together, the Vks left the garden.

💜🐉

A little while later, Milo and the Vks were sitting at a table together in the courtyard. None of them spoke, they all had blank expressions on their faces as Ben walked up to them.

"Hey, guys. How is everyone?" Ben asked them. No one responded, "Yeah? It was nothing, alright? Everything's fine. Forget about it. Let it go," Ben walked over to stand behind Milo as he put his hands on Milo's shoulders, "Tomorrow after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay," He then leaned down to Milo, "I have to go," He pecked Milo's forehead, "I'll see you guys later," He told the group before walking away.

Doug then walked over to the group to Evie, "Listen Evie, I want to talk about earlier-" Doug was cut off.

"Doug!" Chad called out to him.

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm so sorry," Evie whispered to Doug.

"No it's mine-" Doug started but was cut off again.

"Doug!" Chad called out to him again.

"What!" Doug snapped, looking at Chad.

Chad motioned him to sit in front of him. Doug then turned to look at Evie.

"Doug?" Evie whispered.

"Sorry I can't," He sat down at the other table with the others as he secretly rolled his eyes at Chad.

"How long does he think that's gonna last?" Alex asked Jane with a smirk as they walked by the Vk's table, "Milo is just the bad boy infatuation."

"Yeah," Jane agreed before leaning down next to Milo, "I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a king."

Alex and Jane walked away, laughing while the other four Vks glared at the two.

Milo sighed as he opened his spell book.

"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair," Milo flicked his fingers, letting the sparks fly. He heard Jane scream as he stood up and turned to look and saw Jane has her short, bob hair.

The other four Descendants stood up as Mal made her way to stand next to Milo, "There's a lot more where that came from."

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Alex asked Mal.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal asked before opening her spell book, flipping through the pages causing Alex, Chad, Doug, and the rest of the girls to run away.

Milo and Mal turned to face the other three Vks, "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow," Mal told the group with a small smirk as she closed her spell book.

Milo closed his spell book, "Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand."

The Vks walked across the courtyard with Milo in the middle of them with determined looks on their faces. They were going to blow this popsicle stand or so they thought...

 They were going to blow this popsicle stand or so they thought

I'm Rotten to the Core

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: *Me screaming over my favorite line in Descendants*