𝟎𝟏𝟒. family day

Start from the beginning

After the song, Ben walked over to his parents, who were waiting for him. Beast took his hand as Belle kissed his cheek.

"That was so lovely!" Belle complimented her son before Ben stood in the middle of his parents to take a picture.

"Oh, by the way, I have a new boyfriend," Ben informed his parents as his parents smiled at that.

"I never wanted to say anything but I always thought Alex was a little self-observed. Fake smile. Kiss up," Belle told her son, smiling at the camera.

"Do-do we know your new boyfriend?" Beast asked his son.

"On the count of three...1..2..." the cameraman said.

"Sort of... Milo!" Ben called out when he saw Milo standing next to Mal and Evie.

"I gotta go," Milo whispered to Evie and Mal as he walked over to Ben.

Beast and Belle looked at Milo shocked as the cameraman took the picture with Ben only smiling.

"Milo, Milo," Ben said as Milo walked down the path, "I wanted to introduce you to my parents," He hugged Milo before turning to his parents, "This is Milo, from the island. My boyfriend."

"Hi," Belle said to Milo with a nervous smile.

"Hi," Milo said back as Beast waved at him.

"I was thinking maybe he could join us for lunch," Ben told his parents.

"Of...Of course," Beast said, slowly, "Any...any friend of Ben's."

"Um, I actually came with my friends," Milo said as he pointed at the other Vks.

The other Vks saw Beast and Belle looking at them so they waved.

"Well you should invite them," Belle said, nervously, "Because the more the merrier!"

"Yeah, I'll go grab them," Milo told the Queen.

"Um, how bout a game of croquet before lunch?" Beast asked Milo.

"Uh, sure," Milo told the king.

"Game on," Ben fist pumped with his dad before turning around with Milo. He put his arm around Milo's shoulders, "Have you ever played croquet before?"

"No," Milo told Ben with a hint of panic in his voice.

As the two walked away, Ben's parents were still shocked. Belle was about to faint but Beast caught her before she fell on the ground.

💜🐉

Milo tried to play croquet but gave up eventually. Carlos was chasing Dude around the garden. Evie was watching Ben teach Jay how to play croquet as Mal was standing next to Milo while Milo leaned on his croquet mallet.

A woman walked up to Milo and Mal, "Hello there," the woman said to Milo and Mal.

"Hi," Milo and Mal said in unison with a small smile.

"Now... have we met?" The woman asked the twins, walking around them, studying their faces.

Milo shakes his head, "Uh, no. I don't think so. We're new here. We're sort of like a..."

"Transfer students," Mal finished for Milo.

"Yeah," Milo replied.

"Ah, yes," the woman said.

Then, Alex walked over to them, "Grammy!"

"Oh, Alex!" The woman said as she turned to face Alex, "Give grammy a kiss, dear!" They kissed each other's cheek's before Alex looked at Milo and Mal.