John Deacon (Smut)

Start from the beginning

After a few small seconds of silence  they all speak up and gush about how beautiful and pretty you look in that dress. You smile at them and then you ask "Can anyone help me zip up". Your mother walks towards you quickly and walks behind you . She zips up the dress and kisses your head. 

Feeling the urge to call John , you look for your purse , only to see that your mom has it. Going to reach for it , she says funny " No , control yourself, for god's sake your gonna marry the man and then you can call him all you want, making you make an mhmm sound at her before  turning around. 

Time skip

It was around 11: 51 am, when you were putting on your white heels, feeling so  ecstatic as you see how close the time is getting to the actual wedding. Asking the bridesmaids and your ma for some privacy. Hearing the door close, you see the room empty, locking the door, you walk up to the mirror in the room , and stare at yourself. Looking at your dress to your face, you start let out a sigh of disbelief, still not believing the fact that you were going to be a married woman.

 Hearing a knock on the door, you look away from the mirror, and yell out "Who is it". Only to just hear the words "It's time". Making you widen your eyes and check the time. Seeing that it 12:17 , you fix yourself up,patting the dress, and take a deep breath before unlocking and walking out the door. Making your way towards the altar, one of the ladies there comes up to you, and hands you a flower bouquet.

 Thanking her, you make your way to the altar , and see the doors are closed. So you can make your big entrance. Hearing the music play , you know that it's time. Taking a deep Breath right as  the doors open. Holding the flowers tight in your hands, you begin to walk down the steps and then walk down the aisle slowly. Walking past the doors, you see all the people who were there. And then finally you saw him. The man who would soon be in a couple minutes your husband. 

John was wearing a black suit with a tie around his neck. Standing in front of the room and waiting for you (his bride) to come. Feeling someone nudge his shoulder , he looks to see who it was, only to look your way. Making his heart drop as he saw you for the first time in  half a week walk down the aisle.

Staring at you with small tears coming out of his eyes as he saw you come closer. Walking only  few more steps and then you were in front of him. He takes a deep breath and completely takes sight of you. Looking at how beautiful you looked making his heart race and his eyes shine from the  light tears blurring his eyes . As he realizes that this is the moment where you  were going to be made together for life.

 The room goes into silence and the priest starts to speak. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today  to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." The priest turns to John's side  and speaks once again. 

"(John ), do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together , to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?. 

"John answering back with a smile , "I do."

The priest then turns to you and  asks , "(          ), do you take this man to be your husband, to live together , to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

You answering this time , "I do."

Then the priest says , "Repeat after me."

"I, (John Richard Deacon ), take you (                    ), to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."