Brian May (Smut)

You and Brian hanging out in the park at 1 am and you guys are just looking at the sky , the stars,  and the moon. Brian tells you all about the planets and the stars and you just lay on the floor and when he sees that he decides to lay down next to you , he then asks you what you are thinking about and you say nothing he acts like you know okay.  On the way home you realized that you were locked out and so it was too late to call someone to open it . You and Brian were friends for 6 years, meeting him in early college and he was like your best friend so you told Brian and he said that you can stay with him for the night and you agreed.

You ended up at his house and you just wanted to go to sleep right away because you were really tired . Brian tells you that you can sleep on his bed while he sleeps on the couch but you didn't want that so you said you would sleep on the couch since you were a guest. In the end you both agreed to just sleeping on the same bed. He gives you some pajama pants that were short due to the other being too long . He then gives you one of his t-shirts. You both get into bed and say goodnight. A few hours later you end up waking up to a strange noise not wanting to wake up Brian you stayed still and kept quiet. You hear him shift a little and moving around the bed. You hear him breath hard and whispers that you couldn't just make out what he was saying.

You hear him curse and you accidentally move . You hear him stop . He stopped moving and tried to get his breathing normal. After a while Brian starts making the small noises again thinking you were still sleeping. It went on for 1 more minute when you realized you had enough and wanted to see what was happening ."In your mind you were thinking is he in pain , is he dying, or is he in need for a FUCKING doctor ". So when you turned you were shocked by what you saw .

When you turned you saw Brian with his hand on his crotch . He looked like a hot mess hair messed up , sweat across his forehead, and across his bare chest. And inside your mind you were thinking "what the fuck did I just do" Realizing if you hadn't turned around you wouldn't have seen this. But you weren't disgusted by it , you always had feelings for Brian hoping one day he would feel the same. Thinking in to blank space Brian knocks you back to life . You go back to your conscience and realize you are still in the same situation . Catching Brian touching himself next to you. Brian is just looking at you embarrassed and he put his pants up and apologizes and wraps a blanket around him and goes downstairs leaving you still in shock.

You breathe hard for a few seconds and get up off the bed and go downstairs to find Brian. When you go downstairs you find Brian on the couch with his hands on his face . You could hear him call himself over and over , "Stupid , Stupid, Stupid". You call out his name and he looks at you and he apologizes so quick telling you how sorry he was and how stupid he is and that you can leave if you want and he can rent out a room for you at a hotel . After a few seconds of hearing him ramble you decided enough was enough and you kissed him. Brian backs up almost falling but gaining his strength back and he kisses you back just to pull away and breathe for a moment. He asks you why did you do that. You say because you wouldn't shut up. Brian stays quiet for a moment and tells you don't you think I'm weird or aren't you disgusted by me , don't you want to leave. You tell him no . In that moment you just ask him do you like me ?. Brian for a few seconds stands in silence before he tells you no.

He tells you no and you feel broken . But Brian tells you no I don't like you I love you. And you look at him and just stand because you don't know what to do. Brian asks you do you love me?. You just tell him one word which was "Always". Brian then pulls you to him and leans down and kisses you . You kiss Brian back and push him on the couch . You land on his lap on sit up and kiss him . You start moving your hips a little and you can can feel Brian getting hard beneath you . You start pushing your hips down a little more harder and Brian groans in your mouth as he kissed you. You move your hands across his chest and pull him by the neck to be closer to you . He then grabs the back of the shirt he gave you and pull it off . You get off of him and take off your pants .

He stops you before you can get to him . He tell you not here. Implying he didn't want his first time with you to be on a fucking couch. He takes your hand and walks quickly with you upstairs and takes you to his room. When you get inside his room he closes the window but lets some of the blue dark night light into the room . He picks you up and lands you into his lap. He kisses you and wanders his hands behind your back and unclips your bra . He kisses your jaw all the way to your neck and all the way to your chest. You push him down and take off his pants. And he pulls down his boxers with it but before he asks if you really really want this. You just kiss him and help him take the last piece of his clothing off. You realizing that you haven't taken off the last thing that is keeping you from him. You took it off and Brian pulls you close to him and lays you in the bed. Brian admiring you from afar before he goes on top of you . You both thinking like " is this really happening?". He asks you if you are okay and you nod .

He kisses you once more before thrusting himself carefully into you . You wince but not of pain but of the weird feeling it had at first . That feeling ended up going away. And you noticed Brian stopped making you realize  he was letting you adjust to him. You kiss him to let him know to keep on going . He starts moves and you moan . He lays his head in your shoulder and starts thrusting more faster . He starts kissing your shoulder and anywhere he can get to. You put one hand on his face and kiss him and put the other on his back to push him more into you and you moan hard when he thrusted into a place that you didn't even know you had. Brian  puts his arms around your neck so he can go deeper. You can feel him moving more slower and stuttering at times . You can feel yourself reaching you're high and Brian is reaching his peak too so he puts as much strength he has and pushes hard and way faster than before into you making you cry of pleasure and he knows he is about to break so he kisses you and together . you both fall apart and climax which leaves you both moaning and covered in sweat .

He falls on top of you carefully and lays on your chest. You both out of breath. After you both relax and can breathe normal , Brian pulls out out you and you both wince at the loss of feeling. Brian kisses you and tells you he has always loved you ever since he met you. He then asks you to be his girlfriend not wanting this to be a one time thing because he truly did love you and he didn't want anyone else. You accept and kiss Brian. After that you and Brian decide to take a bath where you both just held each other in warm water just enjoying each other's presence.

Future point : You and Brian dated for 3 years until he proposed and you knew you were right where you belong and that you guys would love each other "Always". 🖤