John Deacon (Smut)

You were at a Queen concert where they were performing at the rainbow.  You were there supporting the group in front of the stage where they had been performing. Listening to all the songs and  keeping your eyes on everything that they doing. But mainly keeping it on the bassist since he was your  husband . 

You always loved watching Freddie singing  , Brian playing his guitar , Roger on his drums , and John on his bass. "God you really loved watching him on his bass" . Finding the way he would use his fingers and hands. The way he would move them fast and slow . It was one of the many of why loved him. Especially when he would use them on you.  

Watching them perform you sing along with songs. Then that was when one of your favorite songs of theirs was being performed. Liar was that song and you were very excited because of course it was one of your favorites but it was also because John was able to perform more in this song than the bass. When they started performing you lightly tapped your foot on the floor feeling the music while hearing Brian loud guitar and Roger's drums . Watching as Freddie moved his body the sound of Roger's drums. Then watching as John played his bass next to Roger. 

Almost losing yourself again by the the way John was moving his hands playing the bass. Then  hearing all of them harmonizing the word Liar. You eyes getting lost once again in John's presence. Watching the way he would headbang and move his body while playing. Then getting excited because it was getting close to your favorite part in the song . So when Brian finished his solo it was time for Freddie and John's all day long part . Watching as John slid smoothly next to Freddie and sing. 

Watching as your eyes wander to John because this was your most favorite part in liar .  Which was his bass solo. Watching as his fingers went really fast ,how he headbanged , and how he made eye contact with you while doing his solo  making you start to feel  aroused. Not even noticing that the whole time you were staring at him and looking  at his hands. John saw the whole time. You start  feeling like you might as well just pass out by the look he had been giving you. So when the song finished you were left sexually frustrated. Wanting this concert to be over so you can be with John so he can fuck the life out of you . 

So when the concert ended , one of the guards there lead you backstage . When you arrive to the whole group's dressing room you rush to find John. Instead you only find Freddie, Roger , and Brian. Freddie, Brian, and Roger greet you . You saying hi and them coming up to you giving you a hug. Giving a hug to each one of them Freddie leaves you with a friendly kiss on the cheek as he would always do as you two were great friends. You tell them that the concert was awesome and you think it's one of your favorites'. They all laugh cheerfully and Freddie tells you "Thank you darling". You then nod your at him giving him a smile. You then ask if he knows where John is. 

That's when Brian says " Oh yeah John he went out for some alone time". You asking him where though. Roger butts in by saying " In a another room on the left side 4 rooms from where we are". You thank all of them before saying your goodbyes. So when you go out the door you start looking  for the room Roger told you about. When you finally found it you knocked and when no one answered you opened the door. Finding John Just sitting down on the couch that was in the room. You whisper his name "john" and that's when he looked at you smiling . You smile back rushing to go to him. John kisses you softly and you kiss him back.  Him grabbing the back of your neck to pull you more into him. Pulling away for air he just holds you taking deep breathes with you doing the same.  John talks and tells you " You know I missed you right?".  You just smile at him. You tell him " Yes did you know I missed you too? ". John looks at you and says " did you really miss me or did you miss having my hands on you".

You look at him shocked leaving him smiling at you. Knowing you have been caught you hide bury your face in your hands. He laughs and pulls your hands away from your face. Telling you "It's okay and to be honest it was sort of noticeable like every time I looked at you , you never noticed". You make a whining noise feeling embarrassed. John just laughed at you but he stopped after a few seconds. He had an idea. Out of nowhere he says "take your clothes". You look at him . He says it again. "I said take your clothes off".  You shocked just decides to listen to him. You stand up and start to take off your clothes. Starting with your shoes. Then taking off your pants, shirt, and bra  off. Which just left you naked with only your underwear on. John stands up and stands in front of you.

John kisses you gently holding your head with both of his hands.  He starts to trail kisses down from your lips to your bare chest. Making you moan at the feeling. He puts one of your breasts in his mouth and touching the other with his hand. This goes on for a minute until he stops. He hooks his fingers in each of the corners of your underwear and pulls it down. You lifting one leg at the time so you could get it off completely. John takes off his black blazer and puts it on the table that was in the room. He then sits down on that couch that was also in the room. When he sits he looks at you. He pats his lap for  you to sit down. But in the way where you were sitting in front of him. Confused you ask him "Aren't you going to take your clothes off?". He doesn't say nothing but kisses you . You kiss him back feeling him get hard under you. He starts to trail his hands down to your hips and grabs them and moves them so you can grind on him. When he started doing that you two let out a soft moan. 

You starting moaning a little bit louder then quieting yourself remembering that the others are only 4 right doors away. John starts kissing your neck then he kisses you on the lips still grinding into you making him whimper at the same time. He ends up stopping himself making you stop too. He asks you " Do you want my fingers touching you". You whimper nodding yes. He moves his hands away from your hips and puts his hands near your chest trailing his long  fingers down your stomach all the way to your heat making you moan when starts to rub you. He starts kissing you and rubbing your clit at the same time. Making you cry of pleasure. He starts to trail his fingers more lower and you feel his finger rubbing all over.  And you moan out of shock when you feel him put two fingers inside of you. So when he places his thumb on your clit and moves his fingers at the same time you know your done for.  He starting thrusting his fingers in and out of you making you moan. 

When he starts going faster and slow at the same time you can feel a knot forming making you know that you were going to cum soon. John starts to go slower when he feels you clenching on his fingers giving him the signal. So he takes out his fingers and undresses himself quickly and pulls you back on his lap. Making the both of you moan when he's inside of you. He starts to thrust inside of you making you not care anymore if anyone heard you. John feeling how tight you were ended up making him feel a type of dizzy sensation making him know he was going to cum early. You guys kiss each other sloppily as he kept thrusting into you. He puts one hand on your throat and uses the other one to  rub your heat. Making you scream out his name "JOHN". When he hears you he starts going faster moving the hand that was on your throat to your hip. Making you move into him which ends up making him whine of pleasure and whispering the word "fuck" as he kept thrusting into you. You start feeling yourself coming undone and so does John. 

John flips you both making you be on your back and him on top of you. He starts thrusting in and out of you with all the strength he has left. You start moaning louder as john slams into you with his hips. Half a minute later John starts breathing harder and shaking as he kept on thrusting into you. Then that's when you both reached your high. You moaning and breathing hard .  John moaning  over and over again as he was cumming. John finishes last leaving him moaning your name and out of breath. He pulls out of you leaving both of you as a hot mess. John pulls you next to him holding you in his arms.

When you look at him you smile and he smiles back at you and leans in to give you a kiss which you agree to. Kissing back you hold his hand. Pulling it up and saying "These hands okay are a kind of magic". He chuckles at you and holds you close to him . After a while you two decide to clean up in a bathroom that was in the room luckily and then  dress up.  Leaving the room with his hands in yours. Returning to the room where Freddie, Brian, and roger were . When John opened the door you both were greeted with all of them giving you a childish smile. Knowing what you two did,  leaving you two smile of embarrassment when Freddie asks John " So how was alone time lovies".

Cut to next scene:-  When you and John got home let's just say he showed you a lot of love with his hands.  Ending the night very lovingly just with You and Your dear husband John . With the last words being said to each other being  "I love you".