John Deacon (Smut)

It was 7pm on Saturday night and what better way to spend it than with one of your best friends. John has been your best friend ever since grade 1 when you sat down with him on the floor near the playground and shared your lunch with him since you saw he was alone and was starving.  You never knew from that day on he would be right by your side to where you are now.  An adult  now age 22 and John age 23. 

You guys were in his flat talking about life and people. Such as "What do you think you will do in the future ?"  and "what type of people get on your nerves ?".  When he brought up the subject of dating you were silent.  You noticed that he saw you change completely from being completely talkative to just pure silence.  After 1 minute passed you were still silent. So He decided to change the subject and ask you if you wanted to tennis outside with him . You agreed and finally talked to say yes. 

John smiled at you when he finally heard you talk again. You smiled back but inside you were wondering what was he going to say and why exactly did he bring up that subject of dating . You sort of feel nervous at the thought because you have always liked John . Then again well that's the thing I like him in a way that I'm not supposed to. For the past  6 years I have always felt this way then when I hit age 18 I found out what it always was. " I fell in love with my best friend" .

You guys get up and change your clothes since both of your clothes were the same from yesterday.   You and John go out of his flat and walk to the tennis court. When you both arrived you grabbed two tennis rackets and one tennis ball. You gave one of the tennis rackets to John and he thanks you . You guys go on opposite sites. Leaving John the only thing in your view every time you hit the ball. You guys were playing for 1 and a half hours when suddenly an accident happened. The thing was you were staring at John the whole time you guys were playing but what you didn't realize was this time was that you were stuck. 

You were stuck in another world and so when you heard John hitting the ball.  It was too late. You went towards the ball not even realizing how close it was to you and you hit it. Watching the ball going forward really fast and aiming straight into John's face. Next thing you hear him yell for a second then all you  see is him putting his hands in his face. You run towards him throwing the racket on the floor and apologize to him so many times until your out of breath. You try to grab and put his hands away from his face so you can see how bad he is hurt but he turns to the other side. Feeling really bad you ended up tearing a little bit . You call out his name John and he turns toward you.

You walk to him slowly and you carefully put your hands on top of where his hands were on his face . You slowly take pull away his hands and you finally see his face. His eyes were red and teary. Tears flowing out from his eyes and a slight bruise starting to form on his left eye. You gasp and you tell him " I'm so fucking sorry , Oh john" . He doesn't say nothing seeing a tear drop from your eyes. Only slightly seeing it in his good eye. He hugs you and you hug him back and whisper in his chest " I'm so so sorry". John finally talks and tells you " dear don't cry sure it hurts like a bitch , but as long as it was a accident right ?". You say quickly " yes i would never do this to you on purpose". You pull away from the hug and put one of John's hand on his injured eye and the other in your hand. 

He asks you " What are you doing". You tell him "I'm taking you home and since I did this to you by accident, I am going to take care of you". He nods and you walk him home still with one of his hands in yours. Luckily the tennis court was not very far from his flat. You open the door and lead John in. You lead him to his bedroom and tell him to stay there and not move. You go around the house to find medication . After 3 minutes you find Cotton balls,  Tylenol, and some pain relief cream . As well as two water bottles incase any of you were thirsty. When you go back to John's room you see him sitting on his bed shirtless . John looks at you (still feeling pain in his left eye ) and tells you " I hope it's okay I took my shirt off , I was feeling kind of hot". You say to him quickly that it's okay. In your mind you were feeling flustered and having an urge to yell but out of nervousness because JOHN IS SHIRTLESS.