"I'm not coming back here again, now that I'm graduating Kay. Remember?" he explained but Kaylen only smiled.

"I do. But Ollie, Hogwarts is a place to be." she looked over at the castle that was in a wide view from the Black Lake where they sat at.

"Whether you're an adult or a student coming back. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

Oliver's eyes welled with tears and he didn't realize his eyes were starting to flow out more tears until he felt droplets falling from his chin, to his lap.

He hastily wiped it out, but Kaylen held his hand back and look at him with a smile.

"It's alright, love." she whispered and that's all it takes for Oliver to tackle her into a hug.

"I'll miss Hogwarts. I'll miss you." Oliver whispered and she chuckled.

"I'm always here, Ollie.."

"You will?"

"Always."

~****~

Oliver Wood watched from the window in his compartment as the train started to move and the view of Hogwarts was gone.

Maybe he wasn't just the only one. Maybe every seventh year were tearful and sad now that they've graduated.

He turned his attention back to the people he sat compartment with.

"One year down. Another year to go..." Liana murmured and Fred held her tighter by the waist.

"I don't want your seventh year to end so fast at all." Fred grunted at Liana who laughed, while the other three person rolled their eyes.

"Well, tough luck, Freddie. I do. I can't live out there without Kay!" Oliver huffed and Kaylen chuckled.

"I'll be around often. During Christmas break or Summer or something." Kaylen said thoughtfully.

"But that's going to be so long to wait for!" Oliver whined and the whole lot laughed at his dramatics.

"You forgot about Hogsmeade visit, love." Kaylen reminded and his brown eyes immediately lit up.

"Oh, that's right! We still have Hogsmeade as our last option!" Oliver beamed.

The whole group talked throughout the ride and one of them was secretly drumming their hearts out.

Kaylen was sweating nervous. She and Oliver (Oliver mostly) decided that she would meet his parents in the King Cross Station, because Oliver might've accidently slip the information about their dating status in the letter to them.

And Kaylen had arrange him to meet her family this summer, in which the scot is anxiously awaiting for.

Oliver noticed this and pulled her closer every now and then, and squeeze her hand in comfort at times.

When they arrived at the station, Kaylen felt like she's going to start hyperventilating even though she wasn't in the freaking Quidditch pitch!