[ 41 ]

The sun gleamed inside every corners of the girls dormitory, and Kaylen's eyes fluttered open. She stretched out and rub her eyes.

Fresh memories of what happened yesterday came replaying back on her mind and a smile etched on her lips.

It's been awhile since she felt this happy. This complete...

She sat up her bed and hummed happily as she made her way to the bathroom.

Kaylen kept humming different tunes as she got ready. It wasn't the music that made her feel giddy, it was the good day.

The sun was bright.

she was going to see Oliver...

And they were both now aware that they fancy each other...

Though, they didn't label their relationship yet. But she have a feeling they would soon.

She exited the bathroom and saw Liana half awake. She smiled widely before waltzing to her happily.

Kaylen took Liana's hands and started twirling her around.

"Hey! What are you- I feel dizzy- stop!"

Kaylen giggled and steady her back.

"What's gotten you to feel so giddy?" Liana ask with a smirk, already knowing the reason behind this side of Kaylen.

The blonde giggled again and continue to waltz towards her trunk.

"Nothing~" she chimed.

Liana grinned as she saw how love sick her friend could get.

The brunette was happy for her. Finally seeing her in a lovely mood, after sulking for weeks since she and Oliver have a hiccup of a fight.

The twins told her about it, and the twins also got the information from Peeves.

The two walked in the corridors heading towards the Great Hall for breakfast.

"What's your first class today?" Liana asked.

Kaylen adjusted her bag strapped and tried to remember.

"I have Transfiguration." she replied.

"I have History of Magic.." Liana groaned, burying her face in her hands. Suffice to say that History of Magic was the most boring class there is. Not only did they have to listen to a ghost discussing for hours, the overall lesson made them sleepy. Even Kaylen can't deny that.

"Well, good luck with that." Kaylen said as they arrive at the Great Hall.

They went to approach their table when the Weasley twins got ahold of their arm, and dragged them towards the Gryffindor table.

"Hey! We just wanna eat! I swear I didn't nicked some of your sugar quills George!" Liana protested.

"Knew from the start it was you, Jones." George remark in amusement.

"We can walk you know.." Kaylen informed but the twins ignored her and shoved her to the seat next to a certain scot.

Oliver's eyes widened, and he look at her blushing at how her hands brush against his. The twins snickered whilst Kaylen scowled at them.

"Morning Kay. Good sleep?" Oliver asked.

"Fine." she grunted still glaring at the twins, but her eyes soften as she heard his familiar scottish accent.

Oliver slipped a hand down the table and interlock it with hers. Kaylen's breathe hitch as she felt his touch, causing the boy to grin widely.

"You said I could do something like this, didn't you?" he teased and she rolled her eyes, lacing her fingers on his.

"Stop playing.." she grumbled and he chuckled.

"Alright! Alright! Enough with the morning flirting lovebirds. We have an announcement to inform you!" Fred mused, taking Liana's hand.

"Oh, exciting.." George chimed, clapping his hands as he sat down.

"You've planned this together all along, didn't you?" Kaylen whined and George threw his hands up in surrender.

"Me? Noooo... I don't know.." George said with a fake confused tone.

Kaylen rolled her eyes and look at the two. "Go on."

Fred dramatically cleared his throat and straighten his composure, you could see beneath his eyes that he was nervous but trying to keep cool, whilst Liana chuckled at him for trying so hard.

"We're dating."

The three of them blink dumb founded. They tried to process what they just said before it finally came sinking inside their thick brain.

"What!?" the three yelled in chorus of surprise.

"Shhh. Lower your voice, others will hear you.." Liana warned.

"I don't mind, love."

Liana blushed and nudge him in the shoulder causing him to snigger.

"Wait, wait! I need to process this.." Kaylen shut her eyes close, as Oliver stared at them in disbelief.

"Wait! And since when did this happen? We're literally together yesterday when we spy on them snogging!"

"What!?" Kaylen and Oliver's asked in unison.

"You heard that right. We saw you snog!" George accused pointing at them as they blush at the thought of their friends somewhere around them yesterday as they shared a kiss.

"Now off topic. Since when?" George raised an eyebrow. Fred and Liana shared a look before their lips formed into a smile.

"Last night." they answered, and their mouth hanged agape.

"Last night!? Where? And how?" George questioned.

"Well, it just happened when we went for a walk and talk." Liana explained.

"Let's leave the mature parts to spare your innocent ears." Fred remarked getting a blow hit on his arm as he laughed.

"Wow.." George broke into a grin before it immediately fell into a frown.

"I'm gonna be the only single one in the group! He's got her!" he pointed at Oliver and Kaylen.

"And my twin's got her!" he pointed at Fred and Liana.

"I'm gonna be soooo lonely!!!" he whined, flopping back down his seat grumpily.

"Well, that doesn't mean you can't be with us. Still the same, and he's still your twin." Liana exclaimed.

"Yeah, but your going to bear with the snogging.."

"FRED!!"

The five friends laughed as they went on with their breakfast, with Fred and George rambling about new pranks to test out.

It was indeed a nice day.

~
_______________________

a/n:

Gotta keep the chapter short on this one. Cuz I just think it's rlly cuteeee..

And im still on that deal of writing a Fred Weasley fanfiction ;)

-pearlyy🌙