2;

+ ~ +

Henry's P.O.V:

Charles burst through the door and opened the hamster cage.

"Your services are no longer required," he said dryly to Burt, "Leave my sight."

Burt looked at me with a emotionless expression and walked slowly away. All I could think watching him walk is..

Wow he has terrible posture..

Charles grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a dressing room. Inside was a few rooms to get changed or to try on clothes. There were racks of clothes and works all over the place. I looked over and saw RHM and Sven working on a top hat with ruffles and a white band on it.

Charles looked at me and smirked. "Now that you are my slave, I have an outfit for you that I think you'll like."

He handed me a piece of clothing covered with a bag. I looked at him with an innocent and scared face, and he looked down at me with a smirk, again. RHM handed me the ruffled top hat and smiled. Sven handed me some black and shiny shoes with white socks and some white gloves. They looked like little girl's shoes that they wore with a fancy dress, with the straps and everything...

I walked into one of the dressing rooms and started changing. When I pulled out the outfit I almost died. My nose slightly started to bleed as my face went red. I knew I couldn't wear THIS infront of everyone, but if I didn't I would get thrown right off here. I put on the outfit and then the shoes and top hat.

"Well? How is it?" Charles asked from outside the room.

"I'm not coming out in this!" I yelled, embarrassed.

"Oh dear, It's not your choice," he said dryly.

I could almost feel his stare, looks like he rules over the world and no one has any freedom.

I opened the curtain and slowly walked out.

"Wow you look amazing!" Charles exclaimed. He was blushing slightly but I didn't think too much of it. 

RHM looked proud and Sven looked amazed. Ellie walked in and said "Wow, Henry, I like the new look!"

I was annoyed, like this shit was my choice. I wished that I could've hidden forever. I was embarrassed to wear this in front of Ellie and Charles. My face squeezed up and I looked like I wanted to cry. I held it in, there was no way I was gonna cry in front of these losers. Then, out of embarrassment, I started to whimper.

"Aw, what's wrong?," Ellie asked, "Are you embarrassed about your new outfit?"

I shook my head no, y'know like a liar. 

But that little comment pushed me over the edge so I squinted and tears poured down my face.

+ ~ +

496 words? Not as many words as last time, but nice chapter plot babyyy. Sorry for not updating sooner I've been busy but hope you enjoyed!! :D

+ ~ +