Her thoughts were disrupted by a knock on her door. Walking up to it and twisting the knob open, Aizawa stood before her, waiting.

"Let's go, are you all dressed? We don't want the Tachibana's waiting."

The other day, Shouyo's father —Makoto Tachibana— invited Ahiru to come with them to visit his mom, who just woken up from her coma. That's why she made an effort to look as presentable as she could.

"After I drive you there make sure not to cause too much trouble. Call me when you need a ride back or if you decide to walk home."

Ahiru followed close behind the male as they walked to the parking lot. Aizawa's car was pretty plain, well, at least it used to. Having kids (*ehem* Eri and Ahiru *ehem*), his car was now "decorated" with tiny cat stickers here and there, hair ties on the door compartments, and two plushies on the back seat in case Eri falls asleep in the car; I mean, things do change when your have children. Chaotic ones, that is.

Getting in the black car, Ahiru fastened her seatbelt in front as Aizawa checks the wheels and gas.

"Okay, what hospital was it again?" Aizawa asked while he got in and buckled up.

Turning her phone on she looked at the adress Shouyo's dad sent her. "It's Shiteku Hospital. The one near the park."

Starting the engine, Aizawa turns to look at the back, putting an arm on the headrest of Ahiru's seat as he pulled the car in reverse, driving out of the parking space. They drove out of the campus.

Watching the buildings and people pass by, Ahiru's mind drifts off once more.

"Would you head to the supermarket to buy these?" Aizawa says, grabbing a list and coupons from his back pocket with his free hand.

"Hmm? O-oh, yeah, sure." She took the list from him and placed in in her Fatgum backpack.

They soon arrived at the hospital, seeing the father and son waiting for her from the entrance of the establishment.

Ahiru waved Goodbye to her teacher/Dad/Guardian, "Come on, let's go! My mom can't wait to meet you!" The boy excitedly pulled onto Ahiru, smiling as he did.

She greets the boy's dad with a curt bow and smiled at him. "Hahahah, calm down, Shouyo. I'm sure your mom is as excited as you are, but be careful, you might trip." His father laughs.

Ever since their first time meeting, Shouyo would ask to meet up with Ahiru and even invite her to their house just to play with her.

Sometimes, she would bring Eri with her and the two kids would have a play date together. The children and her grew really close.

"My mom is really pretty! She always made me apple pie whenever I get straight A's! You also made me apple pie, so I'm sure that you two will get along well. Oh! This is it!"

They were greeted by a nurse in front of a room. "Mr. Tachibana, it nice to see you visit again. Your wife woke up an hour ago. I'm sure she would love to see you in with your guest." She says and leaves with a tray of plates.

Opening the door, there was the woman Shouyo was so excited about. "Mom!" The boy runs up to her bed and he was engulfed in his mother's embrace. Seeing the mother and child made Ahiru feel an uncomfortable and familiar emotion.

"So you must be the infamous Ahiru. My Shouyo had told me a lot, I mean A LOT about you. Your all he talks about." The woman giggles, a gentle smile resting in her face.

She approaches her bed and gave her a bouquet of flowers.

"O-oh, for me? You didn't have to, dear." The woman says, shyly waving her hand.