"IS SHE DEAD!!" Aniki Aguni yells. 

"No she just passed out," Akaashi-senpai says, checking my breathing and my pulse. Then they carried me back to my senpais house. 

Aniki Aguni called my 2 other brothers. Aniki Koushi and Aniki Semi came running into the house. All of them waited for an hour. Soon, I started to wake up. As I woke up I saw everyone just staring at me. No sign of my 2 oldest brothers, yes! 

"Omg, are you ok!" Mei asks, coming to my face. I can act like I don't know what happened to me. The only person who knows when I am lying is Aniki Koushi and Aniki Semi. 

"Mmm, what happened? Where are we?" I asked, lying. 

"You passed out in the bathroom!" Akaashi-senpai says. "With blood all over you."

"Why w-was there blood on me?" I asked in my scared voice. 

"I think she forgot about what happened," Yaku-san says. 

"No!" I heard someone's cold voice. Oh, shoot, Aniki Koushi and Aniki Semi are actually here.

"Woah, look at the time! I really need to go back to Mama and my- I mean her children!" I said, speed walking to the door. 

"Young lady, you aren't going anywhere! You are telling what happened to you!" Aniki Semi says. 

"I don't know what happened, though," I mumbled. 

"Kita, we know when you are lying and we have always known when you lied," Aniki Koushi says in his soft and cold voice. 

"Look! I can show emotions and smile," I said, trying to make them forget about what happened.

"Kita, we are only asking this so we can solve your problem," Aniki Lev says softly.

"That is the thing!" I screamed. Everyone was startled by my behavior. 

"You guys are always solving my problem! Let me do something by myself. Whenever you solve mine! You guys feel like it is a great achievement when I didn't even do anything how am I supposed to feel that feeling of proudness. Aniki's, you guys know I love challenges. I don't care if I get hurt or anything! I just want to do it on my own and I want to feel like I achieved something with no one sticking their nose in my business to help me," I said. I pushed my Aniki out of the way and ran home. 

Well, that is not the only reason I don't want them to come into my business. I don't want them to die. I know for a fact Tooru is extremely good at killing because from all the people I know, my ex is the strongest and the best fighter and if he killed him he can definitely kill the others. I ran home and locked myself in my room. 

"Sweetie, are you ok, you can tell your Mama anything!" I knew I could trust her and she could understand what is happening to me. "Your children are worried about you." I unlocked the door and let the 5 children and Mama in. 

"Mama, are you ok?" Hiso and Hisa kept asking. 

"Momo, do you need anything!" Mama's children kept asking. 

"I'm fine, anyways! How was your first day at school!" I asked, smiling hard. 

"It was great! We all are in the same class!" Hiso says. 

"Mama, wherever I went I saw real-life Barbie dolls!" Hisa says. I started to laugh. 

"And there were boys who tried to get the girls, one of them tried to get Hisa and Hiso got so mad that they fought!" Miku says.

"Good job, Hiso! Thanks for saving your sister. You're a true brother!" I said. 

"Well, I wanted to deal with it on my own! I am so glad to just have 1 brother," Hisa says.