Chapter 9 - Planning

2 days later

Bailey's Pov

I opened the door with a big smile on my face to see Ally and Will both stood there waiting for Jay and me.

"Ready" says Ally enthusiastically

"I am, but Jay is still deciding what to wear" I tell them.

"I'll deal with Jay, you two go and have fun" Will says moving past me into the apartment.

"Thanks" I say to him before walking out of the apartment with Ally.

"Excited?" Ally asks me linking our arms together.

Ally and Will had been planning today for weeks. First we were going Dress/suit shopping and then after lunch we were going to meet up and look at cake designs and flavours.

"Both excited and nervous" I tell her truthfully

"Come on it will be fine" she tells me "and like always we are going to be late I told Kim and Eliza to meet us at the first shop at 10:30 and its now 10:27 so we best get a move on"

I laugh to myself, when ever the Cooper sisters got together for a planned event we were almost always late.

_________________________________________

Jay's Pov

I was stood in our bedroom rummaging around in the wardrobe for my trainers when there is a loud knock at the bedroom door

"Jay you in there" Calls will

I glance at my watch, shit I was late

"Err yeah one sec" I respond grabbing a different pair of shoes.

When I walk back out into the living room I notice Will sat on the sofa playing with Milo.

"Where's Bailey and Ally?" I ask confused

"They left about 20 minutes ago" he tells me looking up "you were taking too long"

"Shall we get going then" I say getting the felling that this was his way of telling me we were late

"Finally" he says putting Milo on the floor and walking over to the door.

___________

"What time do you call this" says Antonio as we walk into the shop.

"Sorry we're late fellas but thus guy had to find matching socks" will says slapping me on the back

Both Adam and Antonio laugh at this comment I just roll my Eyes, these guys really are my best mates.

Kevin had had to fly out to texas for a family emergency and wouldn't be back for months so it ment he couldn't come to our wedding. This was a shame but I couldn't really care less who went to the wedding as long as Bailey enjoyed our special day.

The other three were still laughing when the shop assistant came over and led us to the back of the shop to start our appointment.

"What colours did you and Bailey decide on in the end?" Asks Adam looking at the array of suits on hangers

"It took us ages to decide but in the end we went with Navy blue and Yellow" I say reaching into my pocket and pulling out my phone to show them a color palette.