A tear fall from his eye also. 

Shivaay to himself: i am sorry anika. I am so sorry. I failed as a husband and i fail to protect you. I remember that day when u fall from the stairs. Doctor told me about ur condition because of fall their are some complications so u can't conceive for some years because their is risk for ur as well as baby life. The day i see u so vulnerable.  I know who much u excited to have baby. I saw u hiding ur pain. To listen the people but that doesn't matter to me. I am selfish because i can't live without u. I can't let to happen any thing.  And i know our princess will come. And i am waiting for that.  I am so disappointed to myself that i can protect u from the people and  their mentality.  I am so sorry.

He wipe his tears and sleep  close to her.

Leap of ten months,

On a usual day  shivaay and Anika having their breakfast when Anika suddenly felt unusual and run to washroom. Shivaay get worried he also left behind her. But she close the door . He knock the door but she didn't reply. She empty her stomach what ever she eat. She clean her face and open the door to  find shivaay standing their worried.

As he see she her he hug her .

S: thik ho tum. What happened suddenly.

Anika break the hug.

A: it's nothing i think kuch galat khaa liya.

S: u sure. Take leave today u are looking weak.

A: shivaay i am fine i have a imp surgery chailye. Complete ur breakfast first.

S: no i already eat. U first have some juice. U feel better.

A: i am not feeling to eat or drink anything. But i will when i feel good.

Shivaay drop anika at hospital. And go to office. He call her at Lunch time but she didn't pickup. He left message.

In evening he go to her cabin to find her leaning to chair and eyes were closed.

S: anika what happened to u. U are not looking fine.

She open her eyes to find shivaay. She  see the time.

A: I Just didn't see the time. I am  little tried nothing more come.

S: u are not taking care of urself. I message but u didn't reply.

A: i didn't see.

They left . In parking area  Anika felt some dizziness she held shivaay arm. Shivaay look her.

S: what happened.

A: nothing.

Near the car,

She again dizziness and soon all black out. Before see fall shivaay held her.
He patted her cheeks but no response.

S: anika.. anika open ur eyes. Don't play prank.

He carry her inside the hospital.
Doctor  take her inside. Shivaay pacing outside in tension praying for her.

Doctor come outside after sometime.

S: anika thik hai na kya hua hai usse.

D: Mr. Oberoi  Anika is alright because of weakness.U can tell me is their anything else happen to her.

S: yes she is sleeping more than usual and she vomit in morning.