Preface

Hello everyone! :)

Welcome to this Douma x Demon reader fanfiction! I am just as excited to write this out, just like I was with my Giyuu fanfic!

This story will contain spoilers/foul language/sexual content/gore/thoughts-mentions of suicide. Not to mention Douma is a sadistic psycho but we ignore that cause he's hella dreamy. There will be few instances where this story will not follow the original story line of demon slayer so if things don't line up with the manga/anime it's cause I'm  writing it that way!

Also, I'm very confused as to how to spell his name. I have seen Douma and Doma and Douma had more stories here so I went with that one, even though I'm pretty sure it's spelled Doma in the manga.

In my Giyuu story, I struggled with povs and pronouns so now I'm struggling to decide in what tense in going to write this. Most xreader wattpad stories tend to be narrated by the reader, but I want to cause the least bit of confusion as possible. This story will more than likely be told in third person pov to make it flow better, but I might change my mind.

In a perfect world, I would update at least once a week, but we don't live in a perfect world so hopefully I can still live up to that goal. Sadly I am at work most of the day and even though I get lots of spare time, it is difficult to type this on my phone and not get distracted. I tend to type better and focus more on my laptop so I will do my best to get chapters out quickly:)

I hope yall have a good day/night where ever your reading from! I luv all my readers! yall make me so happy;)

Please vote and comment because it really keeps me motivated!!

I hope yall enjoy this story!!

edit- so I decided to go with first person pov and I think I'm happy with it! Also, this will be more of a slow burn type of story. I have realized its hard to write a story about love with a heartless character like douma lol so bear with me.

edit- lol it's not really a slow burn