truth .

Erens POV ~
She called me Floch.. I basically give her the best dick in her life and she thinks of that piece of shit. Eren thought to himself. "EREN are you even listening to your mother.", a short man with life-less gray eyes said as he held his woman on the waist with one hand from behind. "Listen Levi you guys call me here to tell me shit I already know, I could really care less.", Eren said as he leaned back in his seat with his legs open. "Sweetie be nice to your father and fix your glasses, he trying to keep his cool too", the woman being held said with a smile.

Levi and Hange the two biggest drug dealers in the country. Being rich sure does drain someone out there misery and being born into it wasn't a help either. Ever since a child I've had to deal with unnecessary shit this knock off Bonnie and Clyde put me through.

In elementary I had a good life to say the least. I made 3 friend Armin, Jean and Connie who are also currently apart of the gang now. Before it tho they would come over to my place every weekend since the mansion was basically like a castle to them. The 4 of us would always get into trouble because of me but at least they stood by my side wether I was wrong or right. In middle school is when my family started to introduce me into their little drug world. I've always wonder how we were so rich and why so man big scary dudes surrounded the place but as I got older I became to understand. These people worked for my parents and were ready to kill behind them to. I told my friends some of the stuff my parents did not knowing it would be a big deal but once my father over heard us talking about it one day he band me from seeing them or anyone at the matter again.. I was home schooled until high school. During my home schooling my parents taught me the ups and downs/wrongs and rights of the gangs. There were some night they made me going out and sell or even force me to watch them kill. I started to pick up on something and started doing others in secret. When I got into school I was reckless. Selling on campus getting arrested for violence and other things a child shouldn't be doing. Luckily I've always kept in touch with Armin, Jean, and Connie so I would also drag them into a couple of thing as well.

One day on a assigned mission from my parents I decided to tag them along not knowing that the person we were meeting to exchange things with tried to set me up. If I didn't bring those 3 idiots with me that day I've would've probably been dead by now. And since word got back to my parents about the incident they took that as the last straw and kicked me out. I've been lowkey and haven't spoken to my partner since then but also never stopped dealing with the drug world. Since Armin, Jean, and Connie where with me that day my parents took them in and adding them into their connections. When they would go out and do mission and shit they brought me on the low for whatever reason.
According to them everyone knew I was back into the gang but my parents. Everyone treated me like their leader, which I didn't mind but at times I just wish I had a normal life with a normal loving family.

"Like I was saying we are glad you came to meet with us on the behalf of the last time we spoke." Hange said while walking over to her son. "Oh you mean the time where you guys kicked me out with with nothing but the clothes on my back?" Eren said strictly while trying to keep his distance. "Oi I've wouldve thought you got your crappie anger attitude under control by now but I see your still-" Levi said but suddenly cut himself off when his wife gave him one good look. "What your father is try to say is-", Hange tried saying but to only get cut off by Eren. "Like I've send before your telling me unnecessary shit I already know, just tell me what you really want so I can leave.", Eren said while lighting his blunt. Suddenly a group of people started walking into the living room of the place as if they were just called for a assembly.

From the looks of it, it looked like the main connections, people I've seen around before in my childhood. They all looked surprised to see me sitting in the same room as my parents tho. "We wanted to talk to you about this before everyone got here but I looks like it's going to be new news for everyone." Hange said getting up to go speak to the people staring me down. "Everyone we brought-", "Sorry were late horse face got us pulled over", Connie said walking into the living room. "Stfu that cop was lucky I was in a good mood because of my new girl.", Jean said following. "Guys you forgot to lock the car doors." Armin said also following behind. The smiles on all of there faces grew small when they seen Eren with his parent and the main gang staring at them in silence.

"Like I was saying me and my beloved are retiring from the drug world and passing it down to our son Eren.". Everyone in the room was shocked to this statement and were frozen their track.. especially Eren. "We know our son has still been dealing with they gang thanks to Erwin keeping tabs and keeping us posted. The near fact that you guys thought this would go pass us shows how little you think of us." Levi said stepping up. "But I must say for once I am impressed on his maturity and out come towards the gang so we are giving him this house and moving to a unknown location to live out out lives freely." At this point Eren was more shocked his father had just given him a complement then the news just shared. "Everything will be signed and passed down to Eren so you will answer to him from now on.". Having the family Legacy passed down to Eren wasn't a problem it was just a shocker on how it played out there were so many questions that needed to be answered.

y/n POV~
It was already the afternoon. You woke up to no one by your side or to no one in the house at that, it was just air particles and vibes. Only to a note that said,
"Going out for a bit help yourself to anything be back soon.
Floc- I mean Eren."
Could you blame him for being sarcastic in the note. You called him your ex's name during sex and then passed out. You also looked through your phone and seen all the miss calls and texts from Floch and seen the question Eren kept repeating. "Do you hate me.. tell me you love me." Some classic toxic shit Floch says to you before sex. You always answer it like a dumbass tho. That's why you called him Floch, its not like you meant it honestly. That question was just like second nature to you and you weren't in your right head space. Also Erens sex game was far better from Flochs so you hoped he'd didn't think you were comparing the two. The real question was why did Eren keep saying it and why was he so mad last night.