mirrors .

"wtf typa random toxic question is th-", Eren clinched on to your neck so hard and fast to where the shower glass door began to shake. "wrong answer", he said as he held tighter. You suddenly felt your feet lift off the ground and your back slide up the wall. You look down to see Erens head in between your thighs and eyes once again fixated on you. "Eren we can talk about thi-", once again you were cut off only this time by a bite from Eren. He was biting and sucking on your thighs like he hadn't eaten in days. With every bite he'd kissed where the mark was and move on to the next. He did this evenly on both side until he got the the center. "woahhh I knew this would get a rise outta you but you really are turned on huhh.. princess.". Without you even getting the chance to process that sentence Eren shoved his tongue where all your liquids where flowing out.

You didn't know how or where he learned how to please a girl with only his mouth alone but you weren't complaining. You could feel Eren aggressively sucking your clit while one hand gripped your thigh and the other played in your insides. Was this little shit multitasking on your body, how was he able to hold you up and give you all this pleasure at once. Your moans and the water hitting the shower floor were basically making a soundtrack and your grip of Erens hair was starting to become weak. All you could think about was how his soft lips were up against your other lips.

"E-eren im g-gonna cum", you said throwing your head back against the wall. You then to felt the warmth between your legs grow cold. "Not yet", Eren said while throwing you over his shoulder. He turned of the water and stepped out the shower and placed you in front of the mirror bent over on the sink. "Reach over and wipe the Fog off the mirror", he was giving orders and you were obeying them with zero hesitation. As you wiped you seen yourself and Eren in the reflection. His eyes were staring at you thru the mirror which caused you to put your head down in embarrassment. Suddenly you feel Eren get a good grip on your hair and pull your head back. "Who said you can break eye contact y/n?", he was forcing you to look at yourself in the mirror while he would fucked you senseless. "Look at such a lewd face your making and all I did was grip your hair." You couldn't  deny it you were literally staring at yourself as we speak.

"stfu bitc-", you should've knew by now as soon as you tried to speak you where going to get cut off. Something big, long and, warm had just entered your entrance. "huhh what was that princess..? could you repeat that". Your eye widen as you realized the current situation. Something so huge had never been inside you before and surprisingly it kept going, he hasn't put it all in yet, you thought to yourself. "wow I've never had someone swallow me whole before y/n". At this point couldn't understand or even began to process what was going on your head was empty.

Eren got a tighter hold on your hair and let his other hand dangle freely. "if even once you break eye contact thru this mirror.. I wont show any mercy later ON". The 1st pump of Eren dick made you come in a instant. "didnt I say not yet, you cum when I tell you to cum.", Eren said while constantly ramming his member in and out of you. Your moans were practically fulling the whole apartment and tears of pleasure were forming left and right. With his free hand Eren held onto your neck. He was pulling you back with some much force that your legs were starting to buckle and your feet were going numb. Looking into the mirror made you see everything, every single movement were being watched by you and Eren. He looked like he was taking or releasing his anger out on you thru sex but in the heat of the moment you didn't care.

In and out, in and out none stop you had at least came about 3 times already. Eren was hitting spots you didn't even know where there. You couldn't take it anymore you were about to past out. "P-please I'm sorry", you were willing to do anything to get a 1 second break, it was like he wasn't getting tried at all. Eren lifted and turn you over on the sink he never even took his member out once. "Your sorry huh?", Eren said while still pumping in and out of you. This time you could see it all up close he was using his thumb to flick your clit put and down and his member was gracefully sliding in and out of you with ease. To much was happening at once you couldn't move everytime you came Eren kept going, you were becoming very sensitive and started seeing lights.

"On your knees", Eren said while finally pulling out. On my knees?!?!, you thought to yourself. You could barely move let alone comprehend anything. "I c-cant m-move", you said trying to caught some air. Suddenly you feel Eren lift you once again but turn you upside down. Wtf typa acrobatic move was this??. He put you guys in a standing 69. "Suck it", he said as he began to lick you clean. Again with no hesitation you began sucking. The grants and moans coming from Eren made your head spin inna spiral. You neck was moving on it's own and being upside down didn't make it any better. Finally you feel a thick warm liquid run down your throat. Normally it would've have stop by now but it kept going. Was he holding it in this whole time. He must've wanted to send it all don't your throat on purpose. With your mouth full of cum Eren turned you back right side up putting you on your knees.

"Open your mouth", he said while squeezing your cheeks and lifting you face up. "Ha looks like my own personal day care in there", he said jokingly. "Now swallow it". Once more you did as he said and opened your mouth again to show you obeyed. "Good girl. Now answer my question properly this time. do you hate me..? tell me you love me." At this point you didn't know left from right or if water was wet all you could hear was that same question Eren had asked for the 100th time linger in your mind.
It sounded so familiar like something you heard someone say to you before but since you were so fucked up you couldn't think of anything. Suddenly the answer to the question came up like déjà vu. It was definitely something you said before. This question only had one answer and one answer only.

"I- ii don't hate you.. I love you Floch-".

next door neighbors .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें