that's how I meet him

My cheerleader

Dream's/Clay's P.O.V(context)

I still remember that day, one of the most important days of my life a day like no other that day that seemed like a normal day, enough rambling around let me tell you about this beautiful day.

The day I met the one the day met that boy, my boy, my pretty little cheerleader, now may you think, who are you talking about? well I'm talking about George the love of my live but well in that moment he didn't know it.

Dream's/Clay's P.O.V In college

Today is the day the football tryouts, today I have football tryouts with my friend nick he is trying out middle linebacker I'm trying out for cornerback, I'm so excited! "Clay! Earth to Clay!" the teacher yelled "u-um sorry sir I'm here", "ok clay".

After classes

I'm now in the locker room and I see a boy talking to the cheer girls outside their lockers probably a creep tho he doesn't look like it he is kind of cute, I'm going to see what's up, "is he bothering you guys?" I said, "uh thanks for asking clay but no" Niki said, "u sure?" I said, "yeah he is actually here for tryouts" said Niki, "oh well I'm here for football tryouts too, we could go together also what's your name?", "um I'm George and I'm not here for football tryouts" George said "what do you mean you're not here for football tryouts?" nick said as he appeared from nowhere "yeah what do you mean?" said clay "I mean I'm going to cheer tryouts idiots".

"wow t-there no need to be mean" said clay "ok pretty boy I gotta go change, also thanks for the uniform Niki" says George as he walks away, "you know you're staring right" said Nick Dream chocked on air "No I wasn't! was I ?!?" said Dream "you totally were dude!" Nick said "Shut up already! And let's go change" said Dream as he walks to the locker room, red as a tomato.

After changing

"Ok boys let's play a friendly game and ill choose who passes the tryouts" said coach Philza.

After the game

"So, the ones who passed were Punz, Nick, Clay, Ponk, Zak, Sam, Technoblade, Fundy and..." Said Philza, "Hell yes we got it!" most of the boys celebrated.

George P.O.V

Finally, tryouts are over, and I passed them I can't believe it, well I mean I'm amazing how could I not pass, anyways that cute blonde I saw outside the lockers he was so hot, you know what I'll ask him on a date, but what if he says no, no George you're too cute in this uniform for him to say no.

'There he is, come on George you can do this' George thinks as he walks to him "hi cutie, what's your name?" said George "h-hi I-I'm clay" said clay "aww you're stuttering, well I know this is early, b-but would you like to go on a date? maybe a cat cafe" said George nervously "I-I- yes! I mean sure" "ok let me give you my number" said George "o-ok" said Clay.

Clay blushed as he gave george his phone and george put his number in and name it "cutie ♡︎" "well I'll be going now, bye hottie" said george as he kissed clay on the cheek "b-bye".          

"dude what was that?" said sapnap as he appeared out of nowhere once again "N-NOTHING!"       clay said nervously "sure~" said sapnap.