Eleven

Day three.

I opened my eyes and felt relieved as my hands moved. Thank God it was only a tiny bit injected in me.

Kentrell just watched me as he laid flat on the floor.

"It feels good to move around," I said

He rolled his eyes.

I looked in the mirror and looked at myself. Damn I'm fine as fuck.

I looked side ways and Kentrell stood up and almost fell on the floor face flat.

"You stupid bitch," I yelled

I dragged his ass back into the bed and went into my cabinet and got out some handcuffs and cuffed his ass the to the bed.

He obviously can move now but can't keep balance.

I didn't put the handcuffs too tight. They still hand enough space to roll up top. They were the ones that shocked you if you tried to break free and get tighter.

He sat up against the bed frame and I just heard him breathing.

I reached for his next hand but I felt myself being pulled quick as fuck.

I was pulled on his lap.

"Say mymy stop. You know I love you," he said softly.

I looked at him for a minute. The same nigga that hit and punched me endlessly and threaten to kill me want me to feel bad for his ass while giving him the same energy or maybe more.

I tried to get up.

"I ain't told ya ass to move," he yelled while pulling back down aggressively on his lap.

I felt his dick through my sweats.

Ight bet

"Kentrell what yo want," I asked

"You to cater to me," he said back in his soft voice.

He started moving my hips and my ass was grinding against dick.

I saw him bit his lips then admired my body. We then locked eyes.

"You are one horny motherfucker," I said

"I ain't only asking for sex I just want you to love me again," he said and started rubbing on my face.

"You just want me to be stupid again.," I said as I pushed his hands off and got up.

"Dumb bitch," he screamed

I turned around laugh.

"Fun fact of the day. This bed actually can burn a motherfucking to pieces with just one button," I said

He suddenly became quiet.

"Yeah that's what I thought," I said

"Stupid ass hoe think I'm scared of her ass," I heard him mumbled.

I went on my phone and turned on the button that controls the heating pad. It was originally for older people for comfort but I hit my home boy up and he spiced it up for me so that it could give you more heat and up 3rd degree burns according to the range.

I turned it on and walked away. I looked at him and he tried his best to seem unbothered. I left to leave and go into the bathroom. I looked the basement and went to it.