Chapter 15

Minho's Chapter

Minho's Chapter

[Nobody's POV]

15 years old

He ran down the stairs, his Dad chasing after him. He started to cry as he grabs his hoodie, yanking him back and grabbing onto his neck to choke him.

"God, you're such a faggot. And you've gained weight!" His father pushed him down the stairs, causing his wrist to break as he screamed out in pain and his father ignored him.

Once his father left for work, Minho quickly went upstairs, doing his best with one hand to pack his things. Tears stained his cheeks as they kept pouring.

The boy finished, throwing his bag over his arm and running away as fast as he could. Tears kept falling, the cold air hurting his sensitive cheeks.

Not to mention he was wearing shorts and a white t-shirt with no jacket. He didn't even pack a jacket.

Soon, the brunette arrived at a small trailer... Where his friend lived.

Minho knocked on the door, and the squirrel boy opened the door. "M-Minho, what are you doing here?" Jisung quickly grabbed Minho's broken hand, causing Minho to yelp in pain. "Holy shit he broke your wrist." Jisung quickly picked up the elder bridal style, and placed him on the couch.

The brunette felt very self aware all of a sudden... Every cut was exposed...

The 13 year old came back with things for Minho's cuts, and quickly wrapped Minho's wrist and hand safely and quickly.

"T-Thanks Sungie." Minho smiled weakly.

"Did you run away?" the blonde grabbed Minho's other wrist.

"Y-Yeah. I was going to stay at a hotel till I find another place." the brunette moved uncomfortably because he had a crush on the younger.

"Can I come with?" the younger smiles.

"Sure. Just grab whatever you need."

16 years old

Minho slammed his locker in the locker room, brushing his teeth. He looked at himself in the mirror, admiring himself. He was cute, handsome and sexy, but he was not worthy of anybody. Nobody wanted a freak.

He knew from a young age that he was a freak. Only 5% of men could give birth, and he happened to be one.

"Happy Birthday Minho!" Jisung and Chan came shouting, running into the locker room.

Minho quickly spit out the toothpaste and finished up before they reached him. "Hyung!" Jisung smiles.

"Guys- I'm half naked," Minho informed them.

Jisung blushed but Chan ignored it. "We're taking you for cheesecake after school. Because- Jisung wanted cheesecake and you like it, so like- easy, right?" Chan shrugged.

"Sure. Now can I get dressed?" Minho asks. 

"Yeah." They leave and Minho goes over to his locker again, taking out his underwear... which was pink lace panties that he hid from all his friends. He slipped them on and soon, footsteps walked in. Minho's heart raced when he saw Woojin.

Minho couldn't breathe.

Woojin took a picture and ran off.

Tears started to fill the brunettes eyes, and he sobbed.

Jisung quickly came back, seeing Woojin had walked out of the locker room. "Hyung are you okay!?" Jisung quickly noticed Minho's attire.

"No." Minho curled up on the ground and Jisung quickly helped dress Minho, and smiled at the elder. The younger would never admit his feelings, just like the elder wouldn't admit his. 

"What happened?" Jisung asks.

"Woojin... he took a picture of me..." Minho cries.

"Hey, I bet that bastard isn't that mean to post it. He probably just wants to use it as his own personal sexy thing." The blonde kissed Minho's cheek, being shorter than him was fucking hard.

Minho chuckled. "Thanks Sungie." Minho ruffled Jisung's hair, causing the boy to blush a lot.

3 weeks later

"Hey. I have an offer." A 17 year old Chan smiled, sliding over a paper to the young Minho.

The brunette slowly read through it... All he could think of is that Chan and him would be family... Once Chan added more members, they would be a family... That's all Minho wanted.

"I'm in. As long as I don't have to kill anybody." The brunette smiled.

"Deal!" Chan smiled.

19 years old

Minho was invited to Jisung's eighteenth birthday. And him and Chan arrived together, as they were afraid somebody would hurt any of them. But Chan left Minho spend time with his friend.

When Minho was looking for his best friend, he found him... by the pool, sucking some blonde's face off.

Minho dropped his cup...