2 - How to Kidnap and Murder Redheads 101

Start from the beginning

Amora fucking Nott sat at the only table, dark circles painted her under eyes, the glow of soft, pale moonlight seeped over her raven hair illuminating it perfectly. Amora was curled over several old books and one dull candle on the table flickering wildly from the air of the opened door. Amoras eyes drifted from her book to her candle, than to Ginny.

All her books slammed shut simultaneously.

"Weasley."

Ginny wandered over curiously, what was the elusive Amora Nott doing in the restricted section past curfew? Amora tensed visibly.

"It's past curfew."

Amora said firmly, flipping a chunk of hair behind her shoulder.

"You wouldn't get them."

Ginny raised her eyes brows at the girl, feeling strangely safe in her presence. Amora rolled her eyes, resting her chin on her fist.

"If I wanted to get you caught I would've done it already."

Ginny wandered over to the bookshelf next to Amora, she read each title to herself under her breath. She was careful not to touch any of the books, she'd heard about the type of things the restricted section held. The silence in the room was far to unnecessarily painful for her liking, and she could feel Amora eyes drilling holes into the back of her head.

"You don't have to stare Nott."

Ginny slowly turn around. She saw Amora clutching a particularly large book on her lap protectively. She could see the wheels turning in Amoras head.

"Whats that one?"

"Oh, this?"

Amora held the book up, backwards so Ginny couldn't see the title.

"How to kidnap and murder redheads 101."

Ginny rolled her eyes and snatched it, flipping it over. The smeared title read:

"The ancient history of horcrux's"

"I've heard of those..."

Ginny glanced up at Amora.

"Are you planning to murder multiple people and steal their souls Nott?"

Amora stole the book back and began stacking all her books up and shoving them in her tote bag. She found it almost humorous that someone so filthily wealthy would carry around such a tattered tote bag.

"Research for a project."

Amora smiled sarcastically at her.

"Fine, don't tell me. Just, please start with Malfoy."

Ginny winked as Amora blew out her candle. The girls went separate ways as Amora left the library and Ginny continued to search the shelves for anything of use.

She dragged her fingertip across the titles of the books, her finger collecting a small pile of dust. She stopped at the curse section.

"Dark hexes for dark wizards."

They weren't supposed to use dark magic in the DA. She paused, knowing she shouldn't but—