Did i mean nothing

Dream pov:

It's my one year anniversary with my boyfriend! I asked my boss if I could leave work early to surprise him and he gladly agreed, me and Claude first met at this gaming convention and instantly hit it off, we constantly chatted in between events and eventually exchanged numbers, weeks after I received a text from him asking me to go on a date. Although we didn't know each other that well I accepted, we spent the entire night chatting and laughing at one an other learning everything we possibly could in such a short time. This went on for a few weeks before I asked him the vital question "would you be my boyfriend"
I still remember the knot in my stomach when he didn't respond, I felt sick like I was falling to my death but all my thoughts vanished when I felt his lips on mine. The spark that went through me. This was nice, it's all I ever wanted.

Back to the now though, I briskly skipped back to our apartment, he moved in with me not to long after we made it official. Although when I came out to my friends and family they all rejected me and treated me like trash. Luckily Claude was there for me, he always was, always will be. I smiled at the memory slowly approaching my destination. I took a couple pit stops on the way home to grab a cake, some flowers and our favourite movie on rent so we could watch it together, every time I'm with him I get butterflies in my stomach even after all this time, it's exhilarating.

I finally made it back to the flat and headed up to our apartment, I slowly opened the door not wanting to make any noise in order to keep the surprise intact, I placed the cake on the kitchen counter and the flowers in a vase that had our names engraved on it, I noticed that Claude wasn't in the living room area so I assumed he would still be in bed 'lazy idiot' I joked to myself still trying my best to remain quite. I heard movement coming from our room confirming he was in there, I let out a small giggle because of how sneaky I was being, I grabbed a knife and cut a slice of cake and carried it to our room, once again slowly entering the room.

My excitement quickly turned into a feeling of distraught and anger, it was Claude. He was underneath another man, enjoying every moment of what the other guy was doing to him. I dropped the plate of cake making a noise causing both of the men to stop moving and look towards the sound. Claude quickly got up from the bed shouting at me "Babr what- uh what are you doing here I thought you w-" I grabbed him by the throat and anger took other "SAVE IT" i snarled, the other guy quickly jumped towards me trying to defend Claude however I realised I was still holding the knife and my anger and pain got the better of me again as I entered the blade into the unknown mans stomach, driving it deep into his body and twisting the blade ever so slightly, I felt it again. That spark I got when I first kissed Claude, this immense feeling of pleasure, I looked back towards Claude whose face was going blue due to lack of oxygen, the fear in his eyes gave me such a rush of adrenaline, I wanted more of that feeling so I took the blade from the strangers stomach and removed my hand from Claude's throat only to replace it with the knife, slicing a lovely gash across his once pretty and stainless neck, now it looked better covered in red, blood gushing down his body "did I mean nothing?" I whispered and then dropped to the floor laughing and crying.