She immediately ducked down as an explosion lite up the sky above her. She tried to hold back a scream as she saw the Dark Mark illuminating the night sky. She rushed to her feet- heading straight into the maze.

Every corner she turned it felt as if she was being suffocated. Hands gripping the side of her neck digging deeper and deeper into her flesh.

She shook the feeling away as the invisible hand followed her every move- until she reached a crossroad. Four objects stood in front of her. To her left she saw a glowing wand. It was very similar to someone else's wand she had seen before, but she couldn't pinpoint whose. To her right she saw a cup. If she didn't stare hard enough she would have assumed it was the Triwizard cup, but it wasn't. It was a golden goblet. In front of her stood a blue tiara. It glistened under the moonlight almost like it had been lost and never wanted to be found.

She took a deep breath as she plunged to the right- gripping the cup tightly in her hand so she could continue to run. Within seconds her body morphed inward and out.

She landed hard on a soil patch as she was thrown to the ground. "I don't think we're at Hogwarts anymore" she said as she stood inside a cemetery. 

She walked forward taking in the names of the stones. Stopping at one that seemed to immediately catch her eye.

"Avada Kedavra."

A scream erupted from (y/n)'s mouth as she sat upright in bed. She looked around her room to see her roommates sound asleep. She had put silencing charms around her bed to not wake anyone up as the nightmares turned into a daily occurrence.

Sweat was dripping down her temple, and she was having a hard time trying to keep her heartbeat steady. She placed a hand to her chest, allowing the cold night to calm her.

Feeling as if sleep was not going to come any faster she threw on her Gryffindor robe and headed down to the common room.

She was surprised to find that it wasn't thrashed from the party. Usually, it took a few days before the elves came around to clean their mess. This could only mean that the students did it themselves. She stopped in her tracks as she saw someone sitting near the fireplace.

"I didn't think anyone would be up," she said as she walked down the stairs next to the sofa where a certain redhead was staring off into the fire.

"I've been trying to come up with ideas for the joke shop," George said as he held out a piece of paper for her to grab.

She took it, reading each line from George's sloppy handwriting. The paper was scattered in idea's the were crossed out or written twice. "You know what would be cool? If you did your first idea. It's simple, and yet would be very rewarding to anyone who takes the potion."

"Thanks Carter," he said sending her a small smile. "Why are you up anyway?"

"Couldn't sleep." She sat next to him laying down on the ground and stretching her body. "I get the nightmares every night, and I feel like they just keep getting worse and worse."

"And you have no idea what it means?" George asked sending her a worried look. She just shook her head before closing her eyes. He noticed for months now her eyelids becoming heavy and dark from the lack of sleep. She had lost her appetite and locked herself away most nights in her room. He placed a hand on her thigh making her look up at him.

"Look, I know things have been different since you and Fred broke up. But I want you to know that you're still my best friend, and even though we don't spend as much time as we use to you're always on my mind. I'm worried about you."