"I technically was." Eden muttered softly, hopping that would make him forget she was ever gone.

    "Not for me." Klaus shook his head, this conversation feeling like a dream. Hearing the voice of the women he loves felt angelic. "I have lived a thousand years, and never once did I figure I'd ever mourn for anyone outside my family."

     "I must be special then." Eden chuckled, a small smile beginning to grow on Klaus' lips. One Eden found to be comforting and sincere.

     "There is no doubt in that." Klaus placed a soft kiss on her head, cupping the side of her face. Eden hummed softly, her hand holding his.

"But...there are matter we must discuss." Klaus said, sighing heavily. He sat up from the bed, his feet planted on the floor. He began to look for his clothes.

"What?" Eden asked curiously, she sat up as well. She covered her upper body with the blanket, her eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you plan to do about your siblings?" He asked. Klaus slipped on his shirt as he threw Eden's to her.

Eden sighed, she took the shirt and began to button it over her body. "I'm not sure. I have no idea where they've gone either."

"I will hunt him to the bottom of the Atlantic if I have to." Klaus muttered fiercely, buttoning his pants.

     "I know you would, but jumping too soon could be risky." Eden responded. She stood from the bed approaching him, only being in the button up that reached her mid thigh.

     "Does he know you're alive?" Klaus asked curiously.

      "No." Eden crossed her arms and shook her head. "When doing the spell I cloaked myself. It should last for a couple of days before he realizes I'm not really dead."

     "Plus, he's never been the brightest. He has his strengths, but he's never thought to think ahead." Eden added with a shrug, earning an amused chuckle from Niklaus.

     "Meaning we have an advantage." Klaus smirked menacingly. "Between my siblings, you, and Dominic, doubt any of them will make it out alive."

     "No, don't involve your sibling." Eden advise with attentive hand out. "They should be focus on finding Hope and getting the Hollow out of her. Hayley needs the support and I don't wish to involve them in this mess."

     "Eden, they were just as affected by your death as I was. Trust me, they seek revenge for you." Klaus said, his tone turning angry. He wanted revenge more than anything. He could use someone to release all the pent up grief, stress, and anger in him.

"Klaus, you have to realize it's not just my siblings in the mix," Eden crossed her arms muttering softly, "Dominic sisters apart of this too."

Klaus sighed out, staring off to the side. Eden glanced down to the ground. "After everything, I decided I wasn't going to decide what was good for him or not. This time...Dom gets to chose what to do with her."

"What do you plan to do with your siblings?" Klaus asked. He wondered what true intentions Eden had for her siblings.

Klaus has had his meltdowns with his siblings, perhaps crossing the line one too many times, but Eden was different from him. He knew she was capable of ruthless acts like him when it meant standing against enemies, but she never shared what her position was about her siblings. He suspected a part of her held resentment for the mistreatment she got. Perhaps, she felt guilty for what she did, maybe even, she hoped they'd reconcile what was broken.