who you miss the most

Start from the beginning

y/nismywife: um her ex-husband liked this...

—————————————————————
Text message

Best MCU duo's 💙❤🤍
(Sebastian, Chris, Hayley and y/n)

Chris
So what's with all the sudden insta love ladies?

Sebastian
Yeah, are we not good enough for you?

Y/n
Oh it's a secret that I told Hayley and she's sworn to secrecy so you'll never know

Hayley
Not saying anything🤐

Chris
Not even to me? 🥺

Hayley
Not even to you Chris. Sorry

Y/n
Hayley is coming round to mine for drinks after my interview tonight. Feel free to join us boys x

Chris
Hell yeah! Shame you and Scarlett left early yesterday, you missed Seb talking...

Sebastian
Chris I swear to god, stop talking. Yeah I'll be there y/n :)

Y/n
Great!😁

—————————————————————

3rd person pov

It was now around 8pm and y/n was appearing on the Jimmy Fallon show any second now. Chris and Sebastian decided to watch her interview at Sebs apartment before heading over to y/n's where Hayley was already waiting.

"Alright folks, the moment you've all been waiting for tonight. Introducing bucks girl, one of the most badass women in the MCU and one of my closest friends y/n y/l/n!"

The crowd cheers enthusiastically as y/n walks out in a stunning light blue suit.

She waves at the audience and then sits in the armchair across from Jimmy's desk

"Y/n it's so great to have you back on the show!"

"It's great to be here Jimmy. You're one of my favourite TV hosts."

"Thank you, that means a lot coming from you. Anyway enough flirting *laughs* we need to chat about your recent Instagram m'lady."

Y/n shakes her head and sarcastically says " Jimmy I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about?"

The crowd laughs. "Well let's look at these recent posts from you and Hayley Atwell. For those of you who don't know Hayley and y/n worked together on Captain America: The First Avenger. Y/n tell us a bit about the role you played in that again."