"Oh we invited the boys over." Dayla stood up and I realized that's why it was more food and snacks out

"What fucking boys, y'all ain't tell me that." I said.

"Khalil, Brandon, and Makai." Dayla said.

"Y'all could've at least gave me a heads up I look a mess, have fun though." I said walking towards the staircase.

"Nooo, come down here with us, we gone be playing games and everything- Open this damn door." Brandon cut her off.

"Like I said y'all have fun, I'm finna take my shower and study." I said going up to my room.

I played music as I undressed and got in the shower. As I was washing up I was just thinking about tomorrow and how nervous I am but I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard loud laughter.

Once I got the out the shower I grabbed the lotion bottle and pumped some in my hand before rubbing it on my body. Then, I changed into a sweatshirt and tights.

Just as I went back in my room, I grabbed my MacBook and started to highlight some notes when Nariyah opened my room door.

"Can you please come down with us. You study all the time I'm sure it's programmed in your brain by now." She begged.

"If I come down, will you stop bothering me?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Okay." I stood up and she smiled excitedly and linked arms with me as we walked downstairs.

"Hey y'all." I said as we walked down.

"Wassup." Khalil and Brandon said, but Makai just did a head nod as I sat beside him.

"What we watching?" Brandon asked.

"We was finna binge watch Grey's Anatomy." Nariyah said.

"Fuck no." Brandon shook his head.

"Ain't nobody finna watch that shit." Makai looked up from his phone.

"Lame ass shit." Khalil agreed.

"Okay y'all can really shut the fuck up cause y'all been having y'all faces in y'all phones since y'all sat down." Nariyah said.

"If y'all finna do that I can just go back upstairs." I stated.

"Don't leave us with them." They all said in unison.

"Yea y'all definitely smoking crack, bye." I said.

"Sit yo' ass down." Makai pulled me back down.

"Fuck y'all and this fake ass show." Brandon said.

"Fuck you dumbass, I was just playin." Nariyah said.

"How bout we just skip to the games cause y'all actin' childish." Dayla said.

"You the main one." Khalil said.

"Y'all slow just put it on a scary movie and eat damn." I snatched the remote and typed Winchester in the search bar on Netflix.

"Fuck is this?" Khalil asked.

"She just said a scary movie read the description dumbass." Makai said.

"You the dumbass." He said.

"Far from that." Makai said.

"Y'all act like kids." Dayla laughed.

"Ight everybody shut up I'm finna press play." I said as Nariyah went to turn off the lights and close the blinds from the long windows blocking the light.

Just as it was getting quiet we all heard a loud crunch and seen Brandon eating.

"Can I help y'all damn." He said eating the rotel and we all just laughed.

"It's getting late, get out." Nariyah yawned.

"We already at the door, slow ass." Brandon said.

"Y'all gone forever call each other slow." Dayla laughed getting up.

"You not gone help me up?" I asked Makai and he just looked at me.

"Nah you good." He chuckled.

"Please." I dragged and he pulled me into a hug.

"Bye cause you was just actin' like you ain't want to talk to me." I laughed.

"Ight Lovebirds, yo' friends already out the door." Nariyah said.

"Shut up." We said at the same time.

"See you later." I said.

"Ight." He smirked before he left back out.

"Mhm." Dayla said.

"What?" I laughed.

"We just close friends y'all draggin' it." Nariyah mocked my voice.

"It was just a hug omg." I said going to my room.
____________________________________

Thoughts💭