E L E V E N

Enzo's POV

I don't know where my strength for self control came from, but as I managed to ignore every urge to do incredibly sinful things to the woman standing in the middle of my living room in a little pink sundress, I quickly realized the amount of it th...

I don't know where my strength for self control came from, but as I managed to ignore every urge to do incredibly sinful things to the woman standing in the middle of my living room in a little pink sundress, I quickly realized the amount of it that I have. It's usually easy for me to say no to doing things for the greater good, just not when it involves Grace.

Grabbing my keys from the hanger next to the door to my garage, I tried incredibly hard to make the dent in my pants go away. While I was able to pull away, it didn't mean that it didn't highly affect me.

I'd never been so quick to get hard for any girl, not even if they're completely naked head to toe, yet somehow a kiss and the feeling of her body pressed against mine for a few seconds made me hornier than it should've. It wasn't on the schedule to do anything sexual with her today so when she made the first move I was so shocked and equally turned on.

She followed silently behind me, a little too silent if you ask me but i'm sure it's because she is just as much of a victim of this as I am. I could tell from the way she pressed her thighs together to alleviate herself. I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of her thinking she was being slick doing it, which then quickly dropped when I thought about what's between those sweet thighs.

I had to take a moment for myself, pushing my head back against the headrest of my car in agony after helping her into the passenger seat, watching the way her dress rode up when she sat down.

With a pained expression on my face and lots of hesitance,I drove off to work for this so called emergency meeting. It could mean numerous things, sometimes small sometimes pretty major. All I know is that if it isn't a big deal and it's something an employee can do themselves..I might lose my cool.

" What do you want to eat Gracie?" I asked looking over at her for a second at a stop light. She was doing the bad habit of biting her lips again, something I hated, and she seemed quite distracted. I placed a hand on her thigh to get her attention, rubbing my thumb up and down her inner thigh.

I fought the urge to laugh at her shocked face, but I didn't want her to feel embarrassed so I just repeated my previous question.

" What would you like to eat? Is there anything in particular you want?"

She thought about it for a second, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth in thought.

" Chick-Fil-A?" she suggested shyly which is weird to me because she's usually so out spoken and confident. Maybe it has to do with the fact that so much has changed between us and things between us are extremely intense because of these sudden changes.

" Your wish is my command. There is one very close to my job so very good choice."

She smiled and placed her hands on top of mine on her thigh. Her hands were so soft and warm that it oddly brought me some comfort.