316: killed my baby

Elaine's POV

I wake up and open my eyes, my vision was a little blurry but I see figures. I then see the drip in my hand and I remember what happened. I try to sit up but I couldn't, my vision gets clearer and I notice that I no longer have a baby bump. I turn to Lisa and talk very lowly and raspy.

Elaine: where's my baby?

He looks at me with a remorseful look.

Elaine: huh huh I want my baby

I said while tears fall down my face.

Lisa: Fiori I'm sorry

I then ripped the drip off my hands and wailed, he tried to touch me but I pushed him away.

Elaine: Lisa you killed my baby!

Emanuel pulled him off me and I tried getting out of bed and I fell down. Billie tried to pull me back up but I pushed her away from me but she didn't let go, she hugged me and I cried in her arms. I wouldn't stop wailing so my mom got the doctors to sedate me.

Elaine: don't you touch me!

I don't know where I got the power from but I was fighting everyone, when I did I tore my stitches.

Billie: mamas calm down you're hurting yourself

Elaine: I want my baby

Billie: mamas I'm sorry

Elaine: he killed my baby

For some reason Billie was the only person I let touch me. She came to me and hugged me.

Elaine: Billie I want my baby!

Billie: sshhhh don't cry let the doctors stitch you up

Elaine: I don't want to! I just want my baby!

Billie: you'll get infected, mamas please

Elaine: Billie no!

She then brushed my hair while holding me, well she betrayed me because while she was hugging me like that the nurse injected me from behind.

Billie: sleep mamas, you'll be fine

Elaine: I...want...

Then I dozed off

Billie's POV

Two days ago I got a call from Stacey, Elaine's assistant telling me that Elaine was hospitalized. When I went to the hospital they filled me in on what happened. She had bruises all over her so I got mad so I hit Lisa, he just let me hit him. When I found him in the hospy he was so shattered, I don't get how because he's the reason Elaine is here. They had to abort Elaine's child because he was already dead.

When Elaine woke up and cried in that manner because she lost her child it killed me because she doesn't know that she'll never have another kid again. Elaine's mom was so hurt when she came to know that Lisa was abusing her daughter, she never really liked him anyway. I can't believe that I kept quiet when I first found her with a bruise, I hated myself for that. I love Elaine so much. Elaine's mom kicked away Lisa.

Isa: do you think she'll be okay?

Billie: I hope so

Isa: I can't believe I let my sister be with such a monster

Billie: there was nothing you could do, Elaine loved him

Isa: no this was never love, love isn't supposed to hurt like this

Sandra: my poor baby

Maggie: sorry Sandra we're here for you guys

I get a call from Hannah because I had promised Skylar and Aidan to take them to Elaine today. I talk to them and tell them that their mommie was busy and they didn't like it so I bribed them by promising to them Skylar a phone and Aidan a guitar.

Maggie: was that Skylar and Aidan?

Billie: yeah I had promised them to take them to Elaine today

Maggie: Elaine is such a lovely person I don't get why someone would do this to her

Isa: I just wanna kill him

Maggie: no Isa don't talk like that

Elaine's mom was just sitting by her side shattered, Sandra is a jolly person I've never seen her look so lost.

-💔