CHAPTER 106: IMPATIENT

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both were indulged into each other where their mouth were locked on to each other too... They were sitting on the back seat of the car... Lights turned off... Just like how they like to sit... Shehnaaz moved back first and gestured towards the driver telling him to stop doing it as he might see them... He was going way too much... But Sidharth pulled her more to him which was so not him... He was always private kind of a person... Shehnaaz smiled more watching his desperation...

"Are you okay with me choosing Maldives for us?? I haven't told you as I wanted to give you a surprise..." he asked... He had this things on the back of his mind... It's their honeymoon and maybe she had something planned in her mind also, about the place or anything... She smiled with his concern... She kissed on the hand that was holding her hand and said

"Any place is fine with me as long as you are with me." with a smile she said... a smile that made his grin wider... It seemed like they just can't stop smiling...

"Can't wait to reach there..." he huskily said making Shehnaaz blush as she exactly got what he meant...

But then only Shehnaaz remembers,

"Sidharth, I haven't informed at the Ngo" she complained making face at him for not telling her earlier... He cupped her chin and said...

"But I have... Why else I would go to Mrs. Sarita's office??" He said... Shehnaaz remembered seeing him in the Ngo today... She realized and smiled...

"Hayee... Kya kya soch rahe honge mere bare main... Honeymoon pe ja rahe hain!!" she said looking down!!

"What??? Are you mad?? Kya sochenge matlaab... You are going with your husband... Not with just anyone... Why would anyone think anything wrong!!" Sidharth was in disbelief what he just heard... Sometimes she is so smart and times like this, silly...

She just looked at him with wide open eyes... She herself felt dumb at herself but the whole thing was creating some weird emotion coming out of her... Why she doesn't know... She never thought of someone coming in her life and changing it like this... She is going in honeymoon with her husband... This was a distant dream of hers... She was always alone in life so she didn't really hoped that much for herself... But life doesn't go how you think... Someday someone can just enter to claim it and change it totally... The man sitting beside her, holding her was exactly that... What she never even dreamt of but deep down inside always wished for...

"In fact she was happy... She was telling me to keep you happy always..." He couldn't believe what she just said... He sometimes can't understand her mind... How it works... Like seriously... Why would she even think that anyone would mind her going with her own husband??? Shehnaaz smiled for one second hearing it but the next second-

"Sidharth,, I had to go shopping before going there... Mere paas to kapde hi nehi hain.." she again complained... He rolled his eyes...

"Tum ladkiyo ke pass kabhi bhi hote hain kya kapde?? Nehi na... Closet to aise hi bhade huye hote hain..." She glared at him... Sidharth chose not to mess with his wife just before going to the honeymoon... He is not that stupid of a man... So with a soft tone he said

"Baby!! I meant... I have brought some stuff for you... Don't worry about it." Saying he kissed on her shoulder... To calm her down... He smiled at himself in disbelief... He never thought he will do such things for a woman... But there is now a difference... She is his woman...

He remembers how his room and his closet was so simple before Shehnaaz... It was very spic and span... But After Shehnaaz came, his closet left only a little space for him... The maximum space was occupied with Shehnaaz's stuff... She is a little messy person too... She mixed pink into his gray and white room... Which bothered him a lot at their initial days but now whenever he look at the pink dresser, it reminds him of her... Of her colorful existence in his colorless life... Even the pink duvet she used to put on herself... Of course which is not necessary anymore as they both put one duvet now and it is Sidharth's gray one... The swing on what they spends their leisure is now stuffed with some pink and yellow emoji pillows... And of course it has fairy lights all over the swing... Though Sidharth doesn't let her turned those on usually, he likes those too... These cute little things claims her right on him... They reminds him always of her... It proves every time that how much your taste are different from each other, its love which keep it all together... How much your personality are different from each other, its love that doesn't let it go... Its love which leads one's way to another every time...

Sidharth trail of thoughts broken with a whining sound of Shehnaaz...

"Sidharth,, I couldn't even meet Siraat... I could have meet her before going..." she made a sad pout looking at him with puppy eyes... Complaining silently for not saying this to her earlier... This was a serious problem out of everything she said... This time he had to do something to cheer her mood... Because as far as he has known Shehnaaz... She gets too emotional whenever it's about Siraat... The first time he saw her crying so bad was for Siraat... He knew he has to do something to change her mood before going...

He took out her phone from the bag, turned the back seat light and called Siraat's mom... It wasn't unusual... They used to talk over phone sometimes whenever Siraat was crying badly... The baby calm a lot down whenever she sees Shehnaaz's face... She loves her and it was evident in every little actions of hers...

The call connected and Shehnaaz was so happy after seeing her goofball over phone who was continuously trying to shove the phone at her mouth to kiss Shehnaaz... Something she always does with Shehnaaz's cheek... She was blabbering to Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz on the other side was talking and responding to her in dramatic way... She said to the baby that she is going away from her for a while... As if she could understand... But it was necessary for Shehnaaz's peace of mind... She loves this kid with all her heart...She felt happy to see Sidharth too smiling at her... That was thoughtful of him... He made sure everything is fine and she is happy... After the phone ended... She kissed on his cheek...

"Thank you!!!" She mumbled...

"Why??" he didn't get why exactly she said it... Her eyes were glistering... Not really crying but overwhelmed with everything...

"For everything!!!" she didn't say anything... He didn't ask further... Their eyes locked...

"It's me who should thank you!!" He mumbled tugging her hair behind her ear...

"Why?" she asked the same as he did...

"For coming into my life!!" he said before putting his lips on her again... Pulling her more to him... Which Shehnaaz resisted at first because of the driver but he was adamant.. He just turned the light off by one hand and continue doing what he loves doing... Giving Shehnaaz a good idea about how impatient he is now...

DO YOU GUYS MISS ME?? CAUSE I MISS YOU A LOT...

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT... TOUCH THE STAR ICON TO VOTE...!!! DO COMMENT YOUR VIEWS TO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT... LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕