A smile form on her lips as she look around, finding no one there. As she turn toward the mirror seeing another note on down that she failed to notice before.

"don't look around.. Get ready fast. Don't make me wait alot.. Princess"

This nickname vanish her smile as she remembered how her father used to call her like this. She miss him.

'i promise you dad i will come later to meet you soon'

Sighing, she took the rose bouquet as she walk outside.

Seeing a black limousine waiting for her outside. Shock her to the core.

The manager came and open the door for her as she sat down and asked the manager about Jungkook but she got no response from the robotic behavior manager.

***

Getting no response from his father as he continuesly called him. Jimin drove angrily toward's his father house.

As soon as he reach there. He storm inside, knowing very well that man sitting on his office room watching the show he put on.

Harshly kicking the door open. Jimin saw his father sitting on a chair with the cunning smile eating grapes while looking at the cctv footages.

Seeing his disgusting smile made jimin boil in anger as he harshly grab his father's collar, raising him upward.

"I FKING HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS"

jimin slam him on the wall while dangerously glaring at him with his red eyes.

Mr. Park tried to move away by wiggling his body but no use as jimin's grip on him is too tight for him to even breath.

When suddenly few bodyguards of Mr. Park came and push jimin away from his father.

Mr. Park breath out as he massage his neck. While darkly chuckle looking at his son.

"it was soo much fun to play with your lil girlfriend"

"but just like you she wasn't of any use.. That bitc—"

A hard punch land on Mr. Park face. As jimin throw him on the floor while kicking all the bodyguards making them faint on the floor.

 As jimin throw him on the floor while kicking all the bodyguards making them faint on the floor