21-Haven't Had Enough

Start from the beginning

That left Bentley.

I glanced at my guitar case, sitting neglected in the corner of the room. It was about time I decided to play the thing. I walked over to it and picked it up. Now to find my faithful teacher. With my guitar and baby monitor in my hands, I went downstairs, but the entire floor was empty. Guessing that he was on the bottom floor, I walked down.

"Bentley are you here?" I called out as I entered the basement. I walked further in and noticed quiet guitar music being played.

He was.

I walked in more. He was sitting on the couch playing slow sad music, a thoughtful expression on his face. I still wasn't used to his short hair, but I did like it. He could probably pull off any hairstyle.

"Bentley?" I asked and sat down next to him, placing my guitar down. "Are you okay?"

He sighed, looking straight forward and not at me, then his hand stopped moving on the strings. "You know, it was bound to happen."

Having no idea what he meant, I started to get nervous and racked my brain for anything wrong I had done but came up short. There was nothing I really could do to hurt Bentley... I think.

I watched as he calmly took off his guitar and set it down on the other side of him, still looking straight forward in concentration making me even more curious as to what was going on in that crazy little head of his.

"Bent-"

I couldn't even finish before he took my face in between his hands and kissed me hard. I blinked, shocked for a second then, I guess by some instinct, I kissed back. And Bentley was a good kisser, he really knew what he was doing. His kisses were experienced.

Suddenly I remembered a huge detail: his girlfriend. Disgusted with myself, I pulled away and opened my eyes. Bentley, still close to my face, had a look in his eyes that I had never seen before.

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked, ignoring it.

"We broke up," he breathed.

I looked at him, a billion questions and thoughts going through my mind. When had they broken up? Why were we kissing? And what about Sage? That last one was the one that was nagging at me the most. Sage and I had kissed before, and I did like it.

I quickly glanced at Bentley's lips.

I was over thinking it. Bentley was right here and Sage had very clearly told me to forget that it had ever happened because it was never going to happen again. And I'm on a reality TV show, stuff like this happens all the time. I'd spent my entire life thinking things through, and my life has been boring. One mistake couldn't hurt. Plus, Bentley's lips had felt really good on mine a couple of seconds ago.

I made a decision and pulled Bentley back onto me. I felt him smile against my lips then push me down so I was lying down on the couch, him on his knees. All of this without taking his lips off of mine. I put my hands on his stomach, over his shirt, then took the fabric in my hands and pulled him down. This caused the both of us to roll off the couch and onto the ground.

"Ow," I said and laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. He had hit the floor first, I fell mostly on top of him.

He sat up and leaned back against the couch then pulled me so I sat almost on his lap but not all the way. I glanced at his lips for probably less than a second and didn't wait any longer to kiss him again.

He kissed me hard then, his arms wrapped around me and pressing me closer to his body. I had no idea where to put my hands because I wanted to be touching every inch of his perfection at once. I ended up settling for his hair and grasped onto it. I was now really glad he cut off the dreads.