Chapter Three

(Changing some things up.. WHAAAA?!)

•LUKE•

For the past few days, I went to a small family coffee shop near The Avenues and I couldn't really recall the last time I saw something so beautiful..

That was until I first saw Ashton.

He was shorter than me, maybe about to my shoulder. His hair was a sandy blonde mess of curls tucked into a bandana he wore across his head. His eyes were a beautiful hazel green, the kind that you could stare at for hours and hours and never get tired of their color. He wore bracelets on his wrist, sweatshirts, and black skinny jeans every time I came in to see him. Normally I would never had said anything to him until his father started basically yelling at him for such a petty mistake.

"Lukeeeeeee pay attention to me..." I looked down at Mia and smiled at her.

Mia was my girlfriend of two years. We're in college together and she was awesome. It just seemed like the more I thought it.. Ashton was starting to be on my mind more than she was. Is it wrong? To feel something towards the shy boy at the coffee shop?

"I'm sorry baby. I zoned out." I blushed lightly and kissed her gently.

I felt like if I were to come out and tell her I was bi and was attracted to guys, she would just run and tell everyone before I ever had the chance. That was her only downside. Mia came from a rich family. She got everything she wanted including the popularity status in school while I was just a punk kid who played guitar. Don't even ask how she ever saw something in me, because I'm so not even her type.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her, making our lips press firmly against each other. I broke the kiss and held her face in my hands. All she could do was just smile at me and I really started to feel bad because after I broke that kiss..

I realized I felt nothing when I kissed her.

There was no longer a spark, an electrifying feeling, nothing.

Eventually she got a call from one of her friends and she left my apartment and I finally sighed before grabbing my coat and making my way to where I actually wanted to be..

At a small coffee shop with a boy named Ashton Irwin.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guyssss!!! Sorry it's been forever and for how short the chapter is. I had massive writers block for a while and I finally got an idea while laying in bed and watching it snow outside my house. (so that meant no school ✌️)

But thanks guys so much for enjoying this book and hopefully I can start updating a little more.

I love you heaps. x - Jos