Lunch

Smut warning for this chapter.
———————————————————As the got to their new home Madara made lunch and sat them down at the dining table. They talked a little. Most of it was Madara complementing Naruto. When Madara was done he stood up and put his plate in the sink. And walked behind Naruto's chair. "You done sunshine?" He asked.
"Y-yeah"
Madara took his plate to the sink as well. Madara dragged his stood right nex to Naruto's, but a little behind him. Madara massaged his neck much to Naruto's surprise and appreciation. He tugged his shirt down so his shoulders were fully exposed so he could massage them. Madara soon stopped and put his face down to Naruto's neck, smelling his delicious scent. Smirking when he had a idea.

Naruto shivered, feeling Madara's breath on his neck. And panicked a bit as he felt Something wet lick him.
"M-Madara?" He asked nervously.
"Yes darling?" He said right next to his ear, before licking the shell of his ear. Naruto squirmed in the sudden firm grip on his shoulders Madara had. Madara began licking all over his neck seductively before lightly suck all over as well as if trying to find something. "A-ahh.." Naruto panted.
Madara stopped where he was after that sucking very hard suddenly.
"A-Ahhh! N-no-mmh!" Naruto moaned panting. Madara sucked on that spot right near his collar bone for a while drinking in Naruto response to his sweet spot being played with. A few minutes later Madara picked and brought him to his room. Madara walked up to the mirror beside his bed showing Naruto the dark purple hicky that was the spotlight of his shoulders. But he didn't miss all the other hickys surrounding it that weren't as dark. Naruto blushed a dark red.
"You like all those decorating you~
You look even more beautiful with them~" Madara said in his ear deeply. Naruto panted in arousal as he looked as his shoulders. Naruto didn't respond out of embarrassment. Naruto kept thinking to himself it was wrong but he felt such a strong need to submit and let Madara take control. His body and mind screamed to be touched and to let his alpha, his daddy, take care of him. And if all felt so good! Too good! The sensation was to much. He could barely think straight. Madara drew his mouth back to Naruto neck finding a new sweet spot of Naruto's on his collar bone on the other side, this one was more on his neck.
"A-Ahh n-n-no-o ahhhh! ahha!"Naruto panted, which only made Madara continue to suck but even harder.
"You like that?~" said Madara in his ear. "A-ahh N-n-no! I-ahh-ha T-too-o m-much-h s-stop-ha! Ngh!" Naruto trying to form sentences but failed miserably. Naruto screamed before cumming in his pants.
"You couldn't go longer? Awww poor baby. Don't worry daddy will take take of you."
Madara's hands slipped under his shirt brushing his nipples before taking it off. Naruto shivered at the coldness. "Ha..ahah! Haa" Naruto panted out of breath as Madara sucked harder and played with his nipples. First he didn't really touch them but then quickly started twisting them and pulling. Naruto was a moaning mess at this point. "Aaha! Ahaha..mmha..ah! N-no!..s-s-s..haa!..haa! Mhph! N-n-no! S-st.ah! S-sto-p-p! T-too m-much! Ah! nmhph!..mh..ha..ah. W-we ne-e-ed t-to-
Marsala smirked "need to what darling?"
Madara was playing with him at this point. He could see the questions in Naruto's eyes when he started but he saw how he soon submitted completely. He could see the question in his eyes before he submitted too.
"why do I feel the need to submit to badly?"
But that question was long gone now. Madara put him on the bed, and climbed on top of him. He lifted his chin looking into the eyes that held the sea. He leaned down and kiss Naruto. Naruto at first tried to take control of the kiss but submitted fast. When Naruto need air Madara stopped kissing him and got off the bed, grabbing some things from his closet. He put them on the bed, out of Naruto's view though. He put charka chains on his hands and legs then went to make hickys all over his chest. And took a picture for safe keeping.