"No. I'm good. Just go and don't come tomorrow. Ok?"

"Ok sir." With that Steve walked out of the apartment.

Draco removed his coat then fold up his shirt's sleeves and washed his hands. He glanced at the wall clock to see he have only few minutes.

"Let's get to the work." He pulled out the salmon from the bag and started to clean it then after removing the bones, he cut it into serving size pieces. Then made the marinate sauce and coated the fish in it. He was placing the fish tray into the refrigerator when the sound of car pulling over his apartment, reached his ears. He washed his hands then walked to the door, waiting for Harry to open the door.

"Ahhh. Hmm." Just as Harry opened the door, Draco pulled him inside and closed the door then pushed him against the door. Before Harry could ask or speak something, Draco crashed their lips together and started to tug on his lower lips harshly, nibbling it.

Just as Draco's tongue sneaked  inside and touched the upper portion of his mouth, Harry moaned in their kiss as his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Never somebody kissed him like that. Draco placed his hands on Harry's ass and pulled him up in his lap. Harry gasped as Draco massaged his buns while carry him like a child towards his room.

Harry was unaware of when they reached the room untill his back hit the soft material of mattress. Draco nipped at his lower lips then broke the kiss. He kissed his cheek then moved on to his ear.

"Welcome home, Harry." Draco whispered then snaked his tongue inside Harry's ear, making the guy beneath him shiver.

"Fuck!" Harry moaned then arched his neck up, giving him more access. Draco smirked at his neediness and bite on his earlobe, leaving some marks.

"Ahhh."

Draco rubbed their lower body together then growled to feel the hardness in their cocks. "Damn!!"

Draco cursed then pushed his body down to Harry's lower body and glared at his clothed cock. Harry's lowered his half open eyes and gaze to Draco's lustfull face. He moaned as Draco's tongue came out and licked his own lower lip.

Draco locked his eyes with Harry's then while maintaining their gaze, he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants then lowered the zipper followed by his pants. He licked his lower lip as the bulge in Harry's underwear was clearly showing and the musk of his manly odor hit Draco's nostril. Draco lowered his head and inhaled more of his odor.

Harry was watching his every move with pink cheeks. How could someone makes you horny just by their gaze? The more Harry gazed in Draco's eyes, the more he got aroused. A moan escaped his mouth as Draco lower his underwear by his teeth and his cock slapped against Draco's cheek.

"Looks like someone needs attention." Draco cooed and winked at Harry then grasped the base of his attention seeking cock. Harry moaned as the cold hand of Draco, caged his warm cock.

"Want me to love it?" Draco asked while licking over the head of his cock.

Harry turned his head away, suddenly feeling shy. I'm not going to say it. He thought to himself then cry out as Draco gave a long lick to his cock and stopped.

"Fuck!!"

"I asked you a question Harry. Answer me otherwise I'm going to cook the dinner." Harry's eyes widened and he turned his gaze to smirking Draco.

"You're not going to cook. Just finish what you have started!!" Harry growled at him then tried to push Draco's head down on his cock.

Draco moved his head away then tighten his grip on the cock in his hand.