Tobi: "Morning Lou"
Simon: "Morning"
Ethan: "Morning shagger"
Lucy: "Morning boys, any idea of where Cal could be taking me today? I've to dress fancy"
Ethan: "not a clue sorry"
The other two shook their head and I just laughed. I sat next to Tobi and laid my head on his shoulder and he gave me a tight hug.

Simon came over with a bowl of Krave for me, I thanked him and ate my cereal.

Ethan got up and headed back upstairs, he was meeting a girl today so he was pretty nervous, I think her names Faith.

Simon then left to go get Talia and it was just Tobi and I.

"So are you and Cal official yet?" Tobi asked

"Nope, he hasn't asked me and I'm not asking him" I put my head down as I answered this, still a bit gutted that he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Maybe he's just taking his time, he was pretty fucked from his last relationship, so don't worry about it yeah?" Tobi lifted my head up by my chin and smiled. I smiled back and nodded my head, gave him a hug and then finished up my cereal.

—-Time Skip to 2pm—-

I was wearing a black dress with an open back, doc martens, my hair was curled and Talia had done my makeup, I had a little black jacket on just to keep me warm.

Text from Cal <3:
Cal: Hi love, I'm here. Just speaking to the fellas in the kitchen, come down when you're ready yeh? xx
Lucy: okay doke, be down in 2 xx

I grabbed my bag and made sure I had eveything, thanked Talia and gave her a hug. She wished me luck and then I headed downstairs as she went back into Simons room.

"Hi" I spoke up, interrupting the boys chat.

"Hi Lucy" Cal smiled a big cheesy grin. All the boys laughed and Ethan nudged him and winked. He started to blush.

"Blushing Airey?" Jj laughed.
"Oh shut it Jide" he spat back.

"Ready to go?" I asked ignoring what just happened. "Yeah let's go" He smiled.

"Have fun" the boys shouted in unison. Creepy

"So Mr Airey, where is it we're going again?" I joked trying to get it out of him.

"Oh I can't tell you yet, have to wait till we are there" smiling.

I sighed and nudged him in annoyance.

We were driving for about 30 minutes, chatting and singing along to some music.

"Close your eyes Lucy" he spoke up.
"Uhh fine Callum" i laughed.

I closed my eyes and covered them with my hand. Cal laughed at me and I could imagine him shaking his head with a big fat smile on his face. Proud of himself I bet.

"Okay we are here, keep your eyes closed but get out the car safely" He said pulling up and stopping.

"get out the car but keep my eyes closed? okay Cal that sounds safe yeah" I laughed.

"Oh shut up you wind up, cmon" He got out the car and opened up my door.

"Take my hand"

I grabbed his hand after trying to find it in my own darkness. Once I grabbed it he slowly led me out the car, grabbed my bag and closed the door. He locked the car and then led me forward. All while keeping my eyes shut.

"Okay open your eyes on the count of 3 yeh?" he never let go of my hand.

"3.....2.....1... open them"

I opened my eyes and noticed we were standing outside this fancy ass outdoor restaurant, but there wasn't any tables, only 1, there was a candle lit in the middle of it and two glasses of wine, looks like he's leaving his car here.

The outside was so pretty, there was bushes but pretty ones surrounding the area we were stood in, fairly lights and a bit sheer curtain thing above us. It was so pretty.

"Cal omg, this is gorgeous" my mouth was definitely wide open. Without a doubt. "This is amazing Cal, thank you so much"

He squeezed my hand, "Aw it's nothing, cmon let's order food, I'm starving"

I giggled but deep down all I could feel was butterflies and a huge amount of love for this boy.

Love isn't something I'm used to ya know, something I avoid, I don't even know if I love cal yet or if i'm ready to but I loved him in this moment.

-

We ordered food. I went with spaghetti carbonara and Cal got a steak. We've had a glass of red wine each and just ordered the bottle for us to share. I know I'm gonna end up more fucked than him.

-

We ate our food listening to the calming music being played and caught eachother up on our lives. Cal was releasing a new Krox hoodie soon which is cool, he's gonna give me one tomorrow.

"Hey Lucy" he looked up.
"Yeah?"

"Uhh basically this is all for you and I wanted to just get this off my chest when I'm sober so it's real and not fake yeh?"

"Okay?"

"You're really really special, more special than I ever imagined. You've came into my life without any warning and you've changed it completely. In a good way. Now I know I've fucked up in the past with Alice and I'll forever feel horrible for what I did but that isn't me anymore. You've changed me, helped me become a good person again. You're beautiful and everything about you is utterly perfect. What i'm trying to say here is, well ask actually is...."

there was a pause as he tried to calm his nerves.

"Cal it's okay" I smiled and reached for his hand and squeezed it.

He coughed a little "What Im asking is, if you like, can I please be your boyfriend?" He closed his eyes and sighed a little before opening them again to look at me.

"I uh Cal, I don't know what to say, this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, and you've just said the nicest thing ever. You're amazing and you've helped me so much, i'd love for you to be my boyfriend Cal, It would be an honour to be your girlfriend" I smiled and squeezed his hand.

I don't know where my confidence came from but I did that!

He smiled and then kissed me with so much passion.

He pulled away and smiled before kissing me gently once more. "Thank you" he whispered into my lips.

"Now let's get drunk" he laughed.