chapter four

Benders p.o.v

I put my hand on Quinn's thigh and chuckle when she lets out a squeak that makes Andrew turn around in his seat and look at her. thankfully she was sitting in her chair and not on my lap when he did turn around " shhhh be quiet your gonna get us all in truble if vernon hears you!" he whisper yells and I glare at him " why don't you turn back around and mind your own damn buisness jock?!" Andrew rolls his eyes and turns back around " just ignore them Andy, we only have to deal with them until 4:00" Claire whispers to him.

I ignore her and turn back to Quinn " shh kitten you don't want anyone else to look back here now do you?" she shakes her head " n-no Daddy" she whispers and I feelmy jeans tighten a bit at the use of the Dom name. I keep my hand on her knee " good girl" I remove my hand from her knee and look at the list looking for one of Quinn's turn ons that will make her moan instantly so that 1. I win my own game, 2. I finally get to hear her moan and see If it sounds as innocent as her whimpers do and 3. take her behind the bookshelves so I can show her how talented I am with my cock"

I smirk when I find one of Quinn's turn ons that I'm pretty positive that will get her to moan. I look back to her seeing her reading Interview with the vampire by Anne Rice ' she really loves to read' I think to myself when I see that she's almost finished with the book " kitten?" She looks up at me " yes daddy?" My eyes darkening with lust when the name slips past her red lips " pull your chair closer to mine" I ask in a dominate voice. Quinn grabs the edge of her chair and scoots it closer to mine " good girl, now turn around so your back is facing me" she does as I ask and turns so her back is facing me.

I smirk and gently grab a handfull of her hair with my right hand and pull on it softly making her whimper. I bring my left hand up and infront of her and wrap it around her throat and squeeze lightly as I tug on her hair again. Quinn whimpers and bites down on her bottom lip and I smirk knowing she's doing that to hold in a moan. I lean forward and whisper in her ear " come on kitten moan for Daddy" I softly bite down on her right earlobe as I apply more pressure onto her throat, making sure she can still breath.

Quinn whimpers more " but if I moan then I loose the game" she mumbles out making me chuckle " yes but Daddy wants to hear you moan and see if its as innocent as your whimpers, pluse Daddy want's to show you how talented he is with his fingers" I say making her squeeze her thighs together " but I'm having so much fun playing the game Daddy, I don't want it to end now" I growl and pull her hair harder, making her head tip back so that she's looking at me. I smirk down at her " oh kitten we can always start a new one after you help Daddy with his painful problem" I pull her hair again and she let's out a small quiet moan, that sounds just as innocent as her whimpers.

I growl lowly hearing her innocent quiet moan "Fuck Quinn you're moan sounds as innocent as you're whimpers do" I growl in her ear as I remove my Left hand from around her throat, placing it on her Inner thigh. I slowly slidr my hand up her thigh as I whisper in her ear " get ready to cover your mouth with your hand kitten, your gonna want to muffle those sweet moans of yours" smirking when I hear her gasp in suprise when I teasingly brush her clothed pussy with my pinky finger. I turn and glance at the clock, checking to make sure that I have enough time to make Quinn cream her panties before Dick comes back to check on us.

I turn back to look at Quinn and chuckle at how red her face is "you're looking a little red there kitten" I mumble in her ear as I slip my hand into her panties. A smirk graces my face when my fingertips touch nothing but skin, where pubic hair should be " Now that's fucking sexy Kitten, all nice a clean shaven" I bite down onto her earlobe as I teasingly Slide my middle finger over her wet slit, causing her to gasp quitely and grab my wrist. I pull away from her ear and look at her. Quinn slowly let's go of my wrist and I smirk "Good Girl" I praise her as I slowly slip my middle finger inside her. I watch as she slaps her right hand over her mouth to muffle the moan she let out.

I chuckle quitely in her ear and slowly start to move my finger in and out of her " Fucking hell Quinn, you're soaking wet" I growl in her ear and slip another finger inside her. She grips onto the table with her left hand and lets out a muffled moan when I slowly thrust my fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy. I curl the tips of my fingers and brush them against her G-spot every time I pull my fingers out " let's see how quickly I can make you cum just by using my fingers" I whisper in her ear as I thrust my fingers faster, careful to make sure that the others can't hear or see what we are doing.

Quinn's moans become a little louder, her hand no longer being able to muffle them " shh kitten, we don't want the others to hear you now do we?" She turns her head to look at me and I do the same. She pulls her hand away from her mouth and presses her lips against mine, causing my eyes to widen slightly at her sudden action. She moans against my lips when my thumb brushes her clit. I thrust my fingers faster as I use my thumb to rub circles on her sensitive clit. Quinn bites down on my bottom lip and I let out a low moan " Fuck kitten" she presses her lips against mine in a heated kiss and I feel her walls clench around my fingers as she cums, moaning against my lips.

I groan when I feel her juices run down my wrist. I slowly pull my fingers out of her and pull away from the kiss slowly as I pull my hand out of her skirt and panties. I look down at my fingers and smirk when I see them glistening with her juices in the dim light of the library. I bring my hand up and hold it infront of her face " Look at the mess you made on Master's fingers kitten" she blushes and grabs my wrist, pulling my hand closer to her face. She suprises me when she wraps her lips around my fingers and starts to suck on them, cleaning them of her lewd juices.

Once my fingers are clean she pulls away from them and giggles quitely "what's so funny kitten?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow and she looks at me " your reaction to me grabbing your waist and sucking on your fingers" I chuckle and shake my head "yes you did suprise me by doing so" I smile and lean down, placing a soft kiss to her shoulder "you really are quite talented with you're fingers Daddy" she whispers to me and I pull away from her shoulder, looking at her with a smirk " Just wait kitten, I'm even more talented with my tongue"

A/n: sorry bout the long wait for this chapter guys, had writers block for quite a while, but anyways hope you enjoyed it and sorry if it's shitty