Chapter three

Quinn's P.O.V

I quickly look away from Bender and slap a hand over my mouth to hold in a moan that comes out as a quiet whimper. I feel my panties dampen from my arousal caused by the Dominance in Benders voice. I build up enough courage to look over my shoulder again and I see Bender sitting there with his hands on his lap. "You alright kitten?" His voice husky with Dominance. I gulp and nod "y-yes I'm alright". Bender smirks at me as he brings his hands up to the back of my dress.

I pull my hair over my shoulder as I look back infront of me. I wait for the feeling of Benders fingers unhooking my skirt. 20 minutes pass by and I still didn't feel him unhooking my skirt. I sigh as my curiousity gets the best of me and I slowly glance over my shoulder only for my eyes to widen  in shock.

Bender wasnt using his hands to un-hook my skirt, no instead of his hands he's using his fucking mouth to un-hook my skirt!  I look away from him and quickly look around the room, noticing that Andrew and Clair are asleep, Brian is busy writing his essay and Allison is drawing.My attention snaps back to Bender who is now in the process of un-zipping my skirt with his teeth, his eyes focused on me.

I look down and quickly grab my skirt, stopping it from slipping off my waist. I go to look back to Bender but I gasp quitely as I feel Bender place his hand on my right thigh. "B-Bender" I whisper " hmm?' he hums as he slowly starts to slide his hand up my thigh " wh-what are you doing?" Bender chuckles, his hand stops on my inner thigh " what does it feel like I'm doing kitten?" my eyes drift shut at the pet name he gave me " I'm taking this as your way of telling me you will start first?"

Bender chuckles softly " oh I started first a while ago kitten" he slides his hand up my thigh and My eyes snap open at the feeling of Benders pinky brushing my clit. I look over my shoulder at him only to see him looking up at me, his eyes, face and body showing Nothing but his Dominance " Damn kitten, we have only just started to play and your panties are already soaking wet" I blush and look away from him.

Bender removes his hand from my thigh only to place it on my right hip. I keep my eyes locked onto the wall infront of me as He puts his other hand on my left hip. I let out a quiet suprised squeak as I'm pulled down onto Benders lap " Shh kitten, I don't want the others to look back here and see what we are doing. Do you want that to happen?" He whispers in my ear and I shake my head no " Good girl" he whispers in my ear.

Bender pulls away from my ear to look and make sure the others aren't looking and I take this as my opertunity to quickly glance over to the list. I pick out one of Benders turn ons. ' OK Do not submit to Bender, no matter how fucking sexy he is when he uses his Domanaint voice' I think to myself as I look down at Bender's legs and I smirk when I realize that if I turn around facing Bender I will be able to complete my task.

I take a deep breath, letting it out as I cross my legs and turn so that I'm sitting sideways on Benders right leg. I notice him looking at me with a raised eyebrow from the corner of my eye "what are you doing kitten?" I look at him and smile " getting more comfortable" I say as I uncross my legs "Is that so?" Bender asks and I nod " yup" I say as I swing my left leg over his leg, so that I am straddling his right thigh.

Bender let's out a low husky growl "cleaver kitten very clever" I smile at him "Thank you I thought it was pretty clever myself" I say as I place my hands on his leg and slowly start to grind against his thigh. Bender clenches his jaw and let's out a groan as he watches me grind on his thigh. I close my eyes as a wave of pleasure washes over my body, another wave of pleasure has me tipping my head back causing my hair to fall off my shoulders and away from my neck.

Bender places his hands on my hips, leaning forward to whisper in my ear " Yes Thigh Riding is one of my turn ons, yes my cock is getting hard just from watching you, but your gonna have to try a lot harder then this if you want to make me moan before you kitten" he kisses my neck and sits back in his chair, watching me grip onto his jeans,biting my bottom lip and Squeezing his thigh tightly with my own thighs as my panties become soaking wet with my arousal.