22

Tw: underage drinking (not by the main 5)
-February-

"Tobias let's go! I know you're old enough to not spend valentines with your folks but Lani has been looking forward to this." Schlatt said knocking once again on his teenagers door.

Toby opened the door wearing a green hoodie and his best pajama pants. "I'm not going. I have homework to finish and I don't want to ruin the happy mood." He whiped at his nose.

"She picked the other guy huh?" Schlatt asked looking at his emotionless son.

"Not only did she pick him she kissed him in front of my locker and when asked them to move accused me of being obsessed with her." Toby tightened the strings of his hoodie.

"I'm sorry bud. You hang out here we'll be back later. Try to sleep too. You look exhausted." Schlatt told him before walking to the rest of the family.

-

"I can't believe they bought that." Addie said as the group sat in her living room. Music filled the area, drinks were passed around.

"I feel bad about lying but they wouldn't have let me come if I didn't." Toby said taking a sip of his sprite.

"So purpled what happened man?" Tommy asked sipping his coke.

"Oh my grandma wanted to see us so we went down for the month." He answered.

Ranboo leaned into the couch. "Theres so many people." He muttered messing with his thumbs.

"You alright boss man? Do you want to step outside?" Tubbo questioned looking at his friend who only gave a nod.

The group of five refilled their drinks before heading into the front yard.

"Whats going on Ranboo?" Toby asked as they sat in the grass.

Drunk teens littered the yard around them.

"Um pop pop isn't doing so well. I night have to go with my grandma which means I'll have to move." Ranboo said before taking a gulp of his drink.

"Oh Ranboo I'm so sorry." Addie replied putting her hand on his arm.

Toby grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. "It'll be okay Ranboo."

"Tobias Oliver Schlatt!" The males voice called to him.

Toby looked up like a deer in headlights. "D-dad? Ma? What are you doing here?" He asked walking over.

"No Tobias what are you doing at a party? Adelaide shut it down, we'll be giving your parents a call. Purpled how far do you live?"

"Just a few houses down sir." Purpled stood frozen.

"Get home Purpled. Now." Purpled gave a rushed goodbye and ran home. "Tomathy, Ranboo get in the van. You too Tobias."

The boys got in the van bidding Addie a goodbye.

"Hi Clara it's Dawson. We were passing by and saw that the kids were having a party. No don't worry we won't be leaving until everyone's gone. Of course we can take them with us. Okay we'll see you then. Bye Clara." They hung up the phone. "Once everyone's gone you both will be coming to ours for the night."

"Yes Dawson." Addie walked inside and little by little people began exiting the house. After a few minutes Addie and her brother got into the car.

-

"What were you thinking? Ranboo you're a smart kid, I'm sorry about what's going on but acting out won't help any. Tomathy I don't even know whats going on with you. Addie I know you're older and your parents put a lot of stress on you to be responsible and I get that it may be affecting you but that doesn't mean throw a party." Schlatt looked at his son.

"Tobias did you lie to us tonigbt?"

Toby nodded not daring to look at his father.

"Well I'm guessing what I told you in December is affecting you but you know better Tobias. We didn't raise you to lie and sneak out. If you want to go to a party then you let us know so at least we know your safe. Tommy, Ranboo. Head home."

:)----------------------------(:

Bit of a late update sorry. I was busy getting my diploma yesterday ✌🏻