8

It had been over a month since father and son have been together. Schlatt walked up to his friends door. He let out a deep breath and knocked.

The door swung open and his little boy threw himself at him. Schlatt lifted him into his arm.

"Dad! I missed you." The toddler cried out.

"I missed you so much bud." He held him close kissing his head.

He collected the boys bags and made his way home. They walked into the house as the boy babbled on about school.

The pair didn't miss a beat, they made dinner, cleaned the mess, before heading to the bathroom. Schlatt bathed his son, they played in the water with the rubber ducks.

Finally they sat on Toby's bed reading a book. "And he could." The man placed the book on the nightstand and adjusted the sleeping lamb. He tucked him in placing a kiss to his head.

"Sweet dreams bud."

He shut the door behind him and walked across the hall. His boy was finally home where he belonged.

-

Toby sat next to his friends on the wall as they ate their lunch. Tommy still grumbling about not being able to have a pbj sandwich.

When the pair found out Ranboo had a peanut allergy Tubbo gave up peanut butter. So Tommy did too.

The  boys sat with their turkey and cheese sandwiches looking at the other kids play. Ranboo nibbled on his celery sticks. "My pop pop said he would make lunch." The ender boy said looking at his friends.

"Phil said I will bring orange slices." Tommy said chomping on an apple slice.

"Dad said I can bring capri suns." Tubbo said mayo on the corners of his mouth.

Ranboo looked up as an older boy approached the trio. He grabbed hold of Tubbos hand. Tommy got up and stood in front of them. "What do you want?" He asked wiping the apple juice off his face.

"Is it true you don't have parents?" The boy said staring the three prekinder students down.

"I have a dad and my mums an angel." Tommy said standing his ground. He had learned to fight from his dad's friend Mr. Blade. He said to be strong and calm.

Ranboo stayed silent looking down at his feet. He didn't want to admit that his parents left him. He didn't want anyone but his friends to know. "I have a pop pop." He mumbled.

"I have a dad. But I don't know why you need to know." Tubbo said in a confused tone.

The boy pushed Tommy to the ground. "Watch it lamb chop."

"I'm a ram. I'm a boy."

And down Tubbo went hitting his head on the grass. He curled up in pain.

Ranboo hopped down and kneeled by him. Tommy tackled the kid to the ground as Fundy ran over.

Who knew life was this hectic?

:)---------------------------------------------(:

Im gonna keep this short.
I love the idea of manly Schlatt playing with rubber ducks.