Mom: Tzuyu, we need to tell you something.

Tzuyu: Me too mom.

Mom: Ok what do you need to tell me?

Tzuyu: Y/N is in danger right now.

Mom: Yes we know, me and your father will be flying to Japan to see him. 

Tzuyu: Wait you know? Why didn't you tell me?

Mom: We don't want to bother you at work. See if you can come too by the way, this might be the last chance for you to see your brother.

Tzuyu: Ok mom I will ask for a holiday.

Mom: We got to go now talk to you later honey. Love you.

Tzuyu: Bye mom love you too.

The phone call with my mom didn't make me feel any better. I am debating if I should tell Sana unnie about Y/N's situation right now. My mom says it as if Y/N will die soon. Is that true? Maybe she has talked to the doctor and know something me and Sana doesn't know yet. I should just keep this as a secret from Sana, poor Sana, she's been going through enough with Y/N she can't know the chances of Y/N dying from that crash. I decided to go with Sana and see if we could take a break and go visit Y/N.

Timeskip

Sana POV

My heart is a mess right now. I need to get to Y/N as soon as possible, even if JYP wants me to continue our MV shoot for the comeback. I won't care about what JYP says, I am prepared to resign from JYP just to spend time with Y/N. There are still many opportunities for me as a singer in the future but there is only one Y/N, and he is my priority right now. I started drafting my resignation letter......

Entering JYP's office I was ready to give him my resignation letter as I don't expect him to offer holidays to idol during comeback season. 

JYP: Sana, Tzuyu please have a seat.

Sana: PD-nim, here's my letter of resignation, please accept it and I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. I will pay the compensation for terminating the contract early.

Tzuyu: Sana unnie, are you sure?

Tzuyu was very shocked when I handed in the letter of resignation. I am very sure that this is what I want. This moment, his state of condition right now, I need to be with Y/N and I can't spend time here in Korea while Y/N is suffering. However, JYP is surprisingly calm and teared the letter of resignation in half.

Sana: Why PD-nim, let me go.

JYP: Sana you think I don't know the news? Y/N is hospitalised in Japan. Go to Japan, both of you, I'll postpone the comeback and tell the fans that both of you will be on indefinite hiatus if needed. Sana next time when you do something this silly you need to think first.

Sana and Tzuyu: Thank you PD-nim (bows).

I can't believe JYP gave me a break. Anyways, I can't be happy right now because this isn't a chill break, this break is for me to go see Y/N. Me and Tzuyu quickly booked the first flight tomorrow to Japan as all the flights departing today have been fully booked. Hopefully Y/N is strong enough to wait for me until tomorrow.

Jennie POV

Arriving at Tokyo for our concert at Tokyo dome, I was scrolling through the news when I found out that Y/N is unconscious in hospital. I can't believe my luck, this is a very good chance to sink the ship between Sana and Y/N so I can have Y/N back to my side. I told the driver to head to the hospital that Y/N is at.

Jennie: Driver can you head to Fujioyama Hospital.

Jisoo: Why do you want to go there?

Jennie: Y/N is there and this is a good plan to have him back.

Rosé: Aren't you dating that Russian guy already?

Jennie: Shush Rosie, you don't understand boys anyways.

Entering the hospital, I headed directly to Y/N's room which the nurse is really helpful and guided me to his room as I told the nurses that I am Y/N's girlfriend. The doctor said that Y/N's life is not in danger as he suffered a major concussion which might have affected his brain cells meaning that he might have a loss of memory if or when he wakes up from his coma. This was brilliant news, hopefully Y/N forgets all about that Sana and Tzuyu so I can have Y/N to myself. After knowing the news, I called my Russian boy toy to tell him my new plan.

Jennie: Maz......

Another chapter, I don't know why I'm updating that frequently as well. Do you think Y/N will die after this crash and what is Jennie planning.

This book is nearing it's end and I wanted to know what sort of ending does the reader want so please comment what ending would you like to see.