Draupadi were out all determined to make the grandsire understand of the situation, hope everything goes well. Yamika stood from her seat and approached her aunt knowing very well what's going on that lady's head. She might be guilty.....of what happened with Draupadi and the particular situation they got end up.

Taking the elder lady in a soft hug Yamika whispered in a soothing way,
" Aunt.....don't think you are responsible for something that was not in your hands!!

Atleast the fireborn had the heart to accept all of them....she will be the light of your home and guide your sons just like you done all these time!! "

Kunti wiped her tears and smiled lightly at the way how younger sounds all matured all of the sudden.
She smiled at the girl and for some reason as if struck with another thought the lady's face lost it's color again. She called a daasi who rushed in next instant waiting for order. Yamika blinked confusingly and Pritha asks so casually, " Are there any of the Kauravas got married while we were gone?? "

Ofcourse she knows about them getting married to the princesses of powerful kingdoms. But she wanna know about a particular person who is close to Kauravas.

Dasi answered, " Most of the princes are married. Prince....."

Her words got cut off by kunti's next question , " What about King of Anga??  "

Dasi answered without showing her confusion on her face, " No.. Rajmata..."

Kunti nodded thoughtfully. Whereas yamika bit the inside of her cheeks....why she never considered the possibility of him married already. And why it sounds good to know he is still unmarried??

She have already enquired a servent and know he is present in the palace. She have to see him as soon as possible.

Kunti stood up from her seat anxiously making the younger notice Pandavas and Draupadi entering the chamber. That old lady asks in worry, " What happened?? Did he forgave us?? "

Draupadi replies making Kunti sigh in relief, " Yes mata... don't worry yourself!! "

Yudhishtir informed in a calm voice, " Mata....Pitamah wish to part the kingdom into two to avoid any further quarrel in family.

He could make the king agree and gave us the chance to choose the land we could build our kingdom!! "

Kunti frowns at that though asks calmly, " Will kauravas agree??? "

Arjun states, " That's why we gonna choose khandavaprastha...no way those greedy sons of King gonna fight us for that barren land!! "

Kunti once again frowned at that. Nakul said, " Wherever it is..we will leave this kingdom tomorrow!! " , Turning to Yamika he informed,  " Yaami....I don't want you to stay back in the dent of enemies....come with us!!! "

Yamika declined politely, " I will be leaving to Dwarka tomorrow!! Bhrata have already send our commander to take me back home!! "

All nodded satisfied and Yudhishthir stated, " Mata.... It's time for us to inform others about the departure in rajyasabha!! "

Kunti nodded and males retreated back discussing about the uproar that may happen in the sabha soon. Kunti too left to accompany the queen to the sabha after informing, " Don't wait for me and if you both want to stay back you can!! Otherwise come there!! "

Both the young ladies nodded obediently and decided to be present in the sabha.

************************************

The corridors of the palace resonated the soft jingling of ornaments. Two beautiful royal bloods were heading to the sabha to see the much awaited family drama of kurus. Drupadakanya's steps lost it's strength seeing a familiar well built man coming from the opposite end. She whispered to the younger beside her,

" Yaamiii...Angaraj is here... "

Yamika got panicked for no reason and hid herself more behind Draupadi. What's she doing.....isn't she here to meet the very person who from she hiding now!! Yes she is a little nervous.....she needs a little more time before having a talk with him. Though Karna kept his face stoic seeing the lady who insulted him, but sure failed to notice the little one behind her.

As they crossed their path he stopped and didn't forgot to pass a jab, " Oh princess!! Now am totally aware why you rejected me!!

You lady born out of fire were that desperate to have more men!! "

Draupadi flinched at the venomous words and Yamika offended at the cruel remark finally grabbing his attention,

"Angaraj!! Don't stoop so low by uttering such disgusting words!! "

Then only he noticed the girl beside fireborn. His breath hitched at the sight of her and got awestruck. The period of an year changed her so much. Her plane blue skirts, uttariya and golden blouse complimented her beauty. She is still look like in that teenage phase....but more beautiful now. Her lotus eyes were staring at him and it's mysterious depth pulled him down in a moment. He lost....lost in her....His brain acted as it's own and unknowingly he voiced out in a deep husk,

"Yaamikaaa....."

She who were fighting herself from getting enchanted by his presence lost it when she heard him calling her name for the first time. Their orbs got hooked to each other and both faced each other standing more closely, completely forgetting about the third presence. Draupadi quite shocked at their silent interaction which spoke millions of other things. She called in uncertainty,

" Yaamiii..."

As if getting hitted by the reality both jolted up and gazed the other one. In no time Karna's face became red realising the girl were just defending the one who insulted him....also this girl might have played a role in that too...

Yamika as if reading his anger stated calmly, " Angaraj you can't just say those words to a woman!! She may have her own reasons to behave that way...."

Karna didn't let her complete, " Oh!! Where were you when the said women insulted a warrior in the worst manner?? "

Yamika hung her head down sadly and now very sure what she assumed is true. He misinterpreted the situation and still doing the same. Having no reply he glared her and took long strides away from them. Yamika raised her head a little and watched him walking away....

Both the princesses resumed their walking and random chat about nothing particular. But when Draupadi noticed something is off about younger after meeting the king of Anga she asks meekly, " Is there anything going on between you and Angaraj?? You can trust me!! I won't say to anyone else...."

Yamika gasped in horror,
" What?? No!!  "

Drapadi smiled sheepishly and said, "  Well....he were not that eager to marry me and after seeing the way he just looking at you speaks a lot!! "

Yamika stopped her from saying further, " No!! There is nothing!! He don't see me that way...."

Draupadi snickered at that jokingly,
" Oh So you see him that way... That makes sense why you exploded at me back at Swaymvar!! "

Before she could deny, her tongue behaved the way it want , " It's just I like him.... that's it!! Not love or something!! "

Draupadi laughed and Yamika slapped her forehead in embarrassment. Very soon her mind shifted to the thought of clearing his misunderstandings....yes she better do it before leaving this kingdom.....