Once Upon a Die

I tried to smile. I could tell it was unreal but i moved on.

Hi my name is Arielle Gwyar Thana, which means 'Darkness Blood Death'.

My name always made my scared but in the inside, somewhere I smiled. I am from England so  some parts are oppressed. At the age of 6 you get sent to an all girl school to learn how to cook, clean, do laundry. Everything a "man needs to live". After I being in this school for 3 year I go so man I wanted to scream, and so Did. Dead, everyones dead. When I screamed everyone in the room dropped dead. I went to the girl beside me desk and checked her pulse, nothing..., i checked another girls, nothing. I left the room wanting to scream at the world but how would that end up? I walked across the halls hearing every girl suffer. One sigh, one thought, and one die. It went in order for every girl. All dead... I looked at my hand thinking about what  I done but as I looked at my hands my veins turned black and... *faints*. I woke up in the hospital and on my left there was a beeping machine but that's all I heard. Not a single person in the hospital alive. There was a nurse and the ground who seemed to be checking on me I looked on her clipboard. It said "help".