Nora x Male Reader

Zacznij od początku

Nora feels the same tranquil and sweet feeling as last time. Her "Desire" being added. However, something felt... missing. She wanted something.

Y/n: *Confused* "Huh. It didn't work this time. U-Uh, give me a second..."

Nora was sitting there thinking deeply. What did she want? What more could she need? More than pancakes?

Nora: 'Well now that I think about it, I want...'

Her eyes suddenly get filled with hearts, and her face starts blushing a deep pink.

Nora: 'Y/n. Thats... thats all I wanted...'

Y/n had been looking for his book, and now finally found it.

Y/n: *Breaths relief* "Ahh good. Okay Nora, tell me your desire? How many pancakes will it be this time?"

Nora: "No..."

Y/n: *Confused* "Huh?"

Nora: "I dont want pancakes..."

She stands up, he does to.

Y/n: *Starts walking over to his mirror to grab a second watch* "Huh. Then my sembalance must not be working right now... sorry Nora"

Nora: "Thats fine..."

He gives her a warm smile and sits on his bed.

Y/n: "I guess ill see you tomorrow then?"

Suddenly, she lounges and pins him on the bed and starts making out with him.

He is surprised, but eases into it. After a minute, they separate.

Y/n: *Blushing* "W-Was that a thank you...?"

She doesn't respond. Instead, she snags his shirt and flings it off, and starts rubbing his chest and abs.

Nora: "Hmm... your packing a lot right here..."

Y/n: "U-Um N-Nora..."

She notices his tent in his pants.

Nora: "Oh, oops! I should help with that shouldn't I?"

Y/n: "Wah!? Nora!"

He doesn't get a chance to stop her before she manages off his pants to reveal his fully-erect cock.

Nora: "Ooh~ Big"

She starts stroking his dick, making him jolt. He tries to gently shove her off.

Y/n: "N-Nora! W-We cant do this, I-"

Nora: *Shushes him* "No more words~"

Then she starts fully rubbing his dick with her entire hand enveloping it. Y/n just gives up, since this is what Nora wants.

Then Nora kisses the tip of Y/n's dick and licks his entire shaft, giggling at his moan.

Nora: "Ahh~ so you do like it~ how about a little more?"

She takes his tip and puts it in her mouth, the warmth of her saliva causing him to moan again. Then taking half of his dick, until finally it was all in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat.

She gently massages his balls with her free hand and rubbing his dick that she isn't sucking on with the other. Soon, he his dick started throbbing.

Y/n: "A-Ah f-fuck! I-Im gonna cum!"

She takes his entire dick into her mouth again and lets it hit the back of her throat and go directly into her stomach. Crazy enough, she never gagged.

Y/n fell backwards onto his bed panting. Nora finished and let him go, with a huge grin on her face.

Y/n: *Huff* "N-Nora... w-what was that for...?"

Nora: "You said I needed my desire right? This is it. Can I have it?"

Y/n: "W-What about pancakes...?"

Nora: *Wider Grin* "Oh I found something better than pancakes~"

She takes off her dress and panties in a flash. Now completely naked, she looks at Y/n with a desperate look.

Nora: "Your so willing to help Y/n... please help me~"

She then started climbing on him, positioning herself above his dick.

Y/n: "W-Wait! Do you really want to have your first time with me...?"

Nora: *Thinking* "Yup!"

Nora then slams herself onto his dick, it shooting up near the enterance of her womb.

She lets out a loud cry of pain and pulls Y/n into a hug while digging her nails into his shirt.

He holds her until she starts bouncing on his dick while tearing up a bit.

Y/n: *Groans* "N-Nora... y-you dont need to f-force yourself..."

Nora: *A Tear falls from her eye* "Y-Yes I do! Your so kind to me... I have to make you happy..."

He wipes her tear and tells her that she doesn't have to do anything. She ignored him and starts riding him faster.

Y/n: "Ahh~ I-I-"

Nora: *Holding him tightly* "Inside..."

He couldn't shake her off, so he climaxes inside of her. She gives one last loud moan and slumps onto him with both of them falling onto his bed holding eachother.

Y/n: "You hurt yourself..."

Nora: *Smiles* "For you..."

They fall asleep.

Rushed? Yup. Quality? Most likey bad lol. Hope ya enjoyed